Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

kunal ask aanand diwan's custody from shiddi (Page 3)

Poll Question: this custody case will bring shiddi and abhay'truth that theynotmarred

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [88.89%]
2 [11.11%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by Rush2220

I did not see a promo but u know on colors HD they show a recap of the week. in that after Sid says 'stay away' to that Dead the BG was something like 'kya AbhayDead ka dil pighlega ya jawala ban ke sidhi pe barsega, dhekhte rahiye Parichay'

I am not joking guys this is real.Ouch 

I want abhay pura ka pura pighal jaye Kunal ke ek jwalamukhi nazar seLOLLOL

kya Shocked jawala ? whats that ? colors people Dead

I think Abhay ka dil pighlega, they will have two tracks, one KC taking revenge n this side they will show Abhay's insecurities (created by sulekha by being over protective etc) Sid will see thru it and melt him down etc etc I dont think there will be any kind of physical relationship b/w them. Just my guessConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kunal ask aanand diwan's custody from shiddi (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i think rush...after all this custody mess...abhay will realise his mistake and might unite SiNal...even mahesh says in his interview that he is not fully negative...so here he is grey shade character...

since custody case is happening no jwala or tsunami happening...this is all to hook us in that crap which is giving us a real torture...siddhi has already become jwala...if he try to come close to her...she will break his head...LOL...like kunal have been saving his izzat from the vamp...siddhi will be saving her izzat from the moron

anyways thanx for the info...

yep i think Abahy will turn positive with time

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Musiquelover

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by roshani45

I did not see a promo but u know on colors HD they show a recap of the week. in that after Sid says 'stay away' to that Dead the BG was something like 'kya AbhayDead ka dil pighlega ya jawala ban ke sidhi pe barsega, dhekhte rahiye Parichay'

I am not joking guys this is real.Ouch 

I want abhay pura ka pura pighal jaye Kunal ke ek jwalamukhi nazar seLOLLOL

kya Shocked jawala ? whats that ? colors people Dead

I think Abhay ka dil pighlega, they will have two tracks, one KC taking revenge n this side they will show Abhay's insecurities (created by sulekha by being over protective etc) Sid will see thru it and melt him down etc etc I dont think there will be any kind of physical relationship b/w them. Just my guessConfused

First , I can believe I am asking this in Anu's post. Sorry, you said something about BG in HIndi. Pls translate in English.. I dont u/stand.

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

First , I can believe I am asking this in Anu's post. Sorry, you said something about BG in HIndi. Pls translate in English.. I dont u/stand.

Something like 'will Abhay melt for Sidhi/ be nice to her or will he be angry with her for saying she still loves Kunal' 

Dont remember the exact words, its not a promo. They do 'summary' of the show and in that they said this

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Silambu

Something like 'will Abhay melt for Sidhi/ be nice to her or will he be angry with her for saying she still loves Kunal' 

Dont remember the exact words, its not a promo. They do 'summary' of the show and in that they said this

Ok I get it. This psycho apparantly like to eat other people's left over!

Musiquelover

saloni12

Groupbie

saloni12

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
siddhi pe barsega aur jisme siddhi bilkul pighal jayegi...aur kahegi o jaanu ab tak kahan thi ye solar energy...ROFL...jo baat tum me hai vo KC me kahan...magar istemal karne se pahle main viswas nahi karti KC ka bhi nahi kiya tha...ROFL...lol

saloni12

Groupbie

saloni12

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
O my dear anuradha
tumse kahne ka hai kuch irada
parichay na dekha karo jyada
varna dimag ho jayega aadha...LOL..don't mind ...like u anuradha.. ur comment makes evryone smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top