Amrit Manthan

OMG Weekends

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i do understand.normally i always say TGIF as weekend coming and a rest from work..

Weekend not to get bored  i catch up with movies or watch again some old videos of the show..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me I have not work but when the weekend come I made Many things..Like today I made Many think that is why I do not comment in IF..I completed just Now..And thinking to make siigies or VMs..
anasuya43 thumbnail
Each viewers give me  atleast one suggestions how to spend time on week ends  with out  the serial we will incorporate it 

what do you say viewers ??😉
Ahlem thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

Each viewers give me  atleast one suggestions how to spend time on week ends  with out  the serial we will incorporate it 

what do you say viewers ??😉

I will tell you what I do in weekend..and who I spend time..hhh...

anasuya43 thumbnail
I had Hearty laugh afer reading your mail ðŸ˜†
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sunday excites me as i watch my other favorite shows..
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Weekend is not boring for me though,I get lots of time in my study.and I get time also in my pc software creation.and  Ankita ka acting dekh ne ke liye bar bar pc on karna parta hai.😆
Ahlem thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

I had Hearty laugh afer reading your mail ðŸ˜†

hhh...😆..Happy that you are laugh..😉..
Ahlem thumbnail
I spend the weekend like this:
The first day: I get up at 09:00 or 10:00AM then I made My bad and Drink Coffee...
I help My mother if she need help..and If she is not at home I prepare the lunch..
them I do not eat the lunch..I switch on My computer and read All the replies and message form all the website like FB..IF..Email..etc..and get Idea about what will do that day..and if there is work I download the files..
Then I switch off  the computer and eat My lunch..then get shower and washing My clothes...etc..and do some Religious things like pray read Religious book..etc.and drink coffee.
then I switch My computer on and work My work from the files that I downloaded..like I work with Association from the internet..So I prepare the files and information to submit them to the Director of the Association...Then I write replies and try to let the topics hot in IF..and playing game named: Stick Run in FC.
it is 01:00AM I eat My dinner And go to sleep..
2nd day: get up at 09:00 or 10:00Am made My bade and drink Coffee..
I help My mother if she need help..and If she is not at home I prepare the lunch..
Continue My work If I did not finch them..and submit it...see the request and message in FB..twitter..etc...
Eat My lunch and watch My preferable show in the TV..get Nap...drink Coffee
Then I switch on My computer and speak with the family in Skype..
Get Dinner...take time with computer software and Photoshop and try to learn new stuff and thinking to make Creations and VMs..and preparing to make them...Some times see the missing episode of Amrit Manthan..
it is 1:00 or 2:00PM...go to sleep..
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
My mom And sister keep punish me that I do not Cooke the dinner or I do not prepare the Coffee with family..or I do not study or read books so much because I do not fund so much time to do all things..
.jai. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ahlem

I spend the weekend like this:
The first day: I get up at 09:00 or 10:00AM then I made My bad and Drink Coffee...
them I do not eat the lunch..I switch on My computer and read All the replies and message form all the website like FB..IF..Email..etc..and get Idea about what will do that day..and if there is work I download the files..
Then I switch off  the computer and eat My lunch..then get shower and washing My clothes...etc..and do some Religious things like pray read Religious book..etc.and drink coffee.
then I switch My computer on and work My work from the files that I downloaded..like I work with Association from the internet..So I prepare the files and information to submit them to the Director of the Association...Then I write replies and try to let the topics hot in IF..and playing game named: Stick Run in FC.
it is 01:00AM I eat My dinner And go to sleep..

2nd day: get up at 09:00 or 10:00Am made My bade and drink Coffee..
Continue My work If I did not finch them..and submit it...see the request and message in FB..twitter..etc...
Eat My lunch and watch My preferable show in the TV..get Nap...drink Coffee
Then I switch on My computer and speak with the family in Skype..
Get Dinner...take time with computer software and Photoshop and try to learn new stuff and thinking to make Creations and VMs..and preparing to make them...Some times see the missing episode of Amrit Manthan..
it is 1:00 or 2:00PM...go to sleep..
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
My mom And sister keep punish me that I do not Cooke the dinner or I do not prepare the Coffee with family..or I do not study or read books so much because I do not fund so much time to do all things..

V Gud...