Members Lounge

Shri Ma. Balasaheb Thackeray Passes away... (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 38

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magical_KaSh

Originally posted by patie

read the above comment you wil get to know Tongue LOL

magical kash lolzz thnks fr saying di coz m really bad in bashingLOL

u welcome and dont worry i know how to handle the bashers Wink  ROFL  ROFL

balasahebanchi pratha kayam thevlisLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shri Ma. Balasaheb Thackeray Passes away... (Page 37)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged

read the above comment you wil get to know Tongue LOL

magical kash lolzz thnks fr saying di coz m really bad in bashingLOL

u welcome and dont worry i know how to handle the bashers Wink  ROFL  ROFL

balasahebanchi pratha kayam thevlisLOL

ti tar aapan saglyaani kaayam thevli ahe Wink  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patie

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
indian praises a man who accomplished the following:
"He told India Today "[Muslims] are spreading like a cancer and should be operated on like a cancer. The...country should be saved from the Muslims and the police should support them (Hindu Maha Sangh) in their struggle just like the police in Punjab were sympathetic to the Khalistanis"

When explaining his views on Hindutva, he conflated Islam with violence and called on Hindus to "fight terrorism and fight Islam."[38] In an interview with Suketu Mehta, he called for the mass expulsion of Bangladeshi Muslim migrants from India and for a visa system to enter Mumbai

Do you have any idea of what Hitler did? His methods including genocide of communists, gypises, the mentally ill and the handicapped, not just Jewish people...did you ever see pictures or know what went on in those camps? Dictators never rule benevolently but with an iron stick and auhority that borders on being a bully.

Thackeray was criticised for his praise of Adolf Hitler.[27][28] He was quoted by Asiaweek as saying: "I am a great admirer of Hitler, and I am not ashamed to say so! I do not say that I agree with all the methods he employed, but he was a wonderful organizer and orator, and I feel that he and I have several things in common...What India really needs is a dictator who will rule benevolently, but with an iron hand."[

In 1992, members of Hindu right-wing groups, including the Sena and the Bharatiya Janata Party, were instrumental in destroying a 16th century mosque in north India that they said was the birthplace of the Hindu god Rama, and Thackeray was blamed for the violence and rioting that followed. In Mumbai alone, nearly 1,000 people were killed.

Throughout his political career Thackeray was a powerful, rabble-rousing orator who routinely sanctioned the use of violence to propagate his political views. He was arrested at least twice for his for inflammatory speeches and writing.

His extreme regional and religious parochialism led him to advocate Hindu suicide bombers and planting bombs in Muslim neighborhoods to "protect the nation and all Hindus."

In the early 1990s he led a successful campaign to drop what he called the colonially tainted name Bombay a Portuguese derivation of "beautiful bay" and replace it with Mumbai, after the local Marathi language name for a Hindu goddess. The city is the capital of Maharashtra state.

His supporters continued to sporadically threaten violence against places and institutions that held on to the old name like the Bombay Stock Exchange, the Bombay High Court, the elite Bombay Scottish School and countless restaurants, shops and offices.

More recently his followers campaigned against the celebration of Valentine's Day in several Indian cities. They attacked shops and restaurants that allowed young couples to mark the day.

-Spirited-

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

ti tar aapan saglyaani kaayam thevli ahe Wink  ROFL

[/QUOTE]

yes yesWinkLOL

-Spirited-

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

"He told India Today "[Muslims] are spreading like a cancer and should be operated on like a cancer. The...country should be saved from the Muslims and the police should support them (Hindu Maha Sangh) in their struggle just like the police in Punjab were sympathetic to the Khalistanis"

When explaining his views on Hindutva, he conflated Islam with violence and called on Hindus to "fight terrorism and fight Islam."[38] In an interview with Suketu Mehta, he called for the mass expulsion of Bangladeshi Muslim migrants from India and for a visa system to enter Mumbai

Do you have any idea of what Hitler did? His methods including genocide of communists, gypises, the mentally ill and the handicapped, not just Jewish people...did you ever see pictures or know what went on in those camps? Dictators never rule benevolently but with an iron stick and auhority that borders on being a bully.

Thackeray was criticised for his praise of Adolf Hitler.[27][28] He was quoted by Asiaweek as saying: "I am a great admirer of Hitler, and I am not ashamed to say so! I do not say that I agree with all the methods he employed, but he was a wonderful organizer and orator, and I feel that he and I have several things in common...What India really needs is a dictator who will rule benevolently, but with an iron hand."[

In 1992, members of Hindu right-wing groups, including the Sena and the Bharatiya Janata Party, were instrumental in destroying a 16th century mosque in north India that they said was the birthplace of the Hindu god Rama, and Thackeray was blamed for the violence and rioting that followed. In Mumbai alone, nearly 1,000 people were killed.

Throughout his political career Thackeray was a powerful, rabble-rousing orator who routinely sanctioned the use of violence to propagate his political views. He was arrested at least twice for his for inflammatory speeches and writing.

His extreme regional and religious parochialism led him to advocate Hindu suicide bombers and planting bombs in Muslim neighborhoods to "protect the nation and all Hindus."

In the early 1990s he led a successful campaign to drop what he called the colonially tainted name Bombay ' a Portuguese derivation of "beautiful bay" ' and replace it with Mumbai, after the local Marathi language name for a Hindu goddess. The city is the capital of Maharashtra state.

His supporters continued to sporadically threaten violence against places and institutions that held on to the old name like the Bombay Stock Exchange, the Bombay High Court, the elite Bombay Scottish School and countless restaurants, shops and offices.

More recently his followers campaigned against the celebration of Valentine's Day in several Indian cities. They attacked shops and restaurants that allowed young couples to mark the day.

@Orange-wikipedia Tongue Tongue ROFL  Wink ROFL

@Pink-so the name bombay was opposed when the name was turned into mumbai Tongue LOL get the things clear Wink ROFL

@Red-i believe that was rong according but right from his POV cos valentines day its not our culture it was against out culture thats why they opposed it  

@Green-liking hitler is what u cant consider him rong its hsi liking after all one can even like ajmal aamir kasab who was hanged to death today Tongue ROFL

Edited by Magical_KaSh - 21 November 2012 at 2:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patie-Spirited-

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

In the early 1990s he led a successful campaign to drop what he called the colonially tainted name Bombay ' a Portuguese derivation of "beautiful bay" ' and replace it with Mumbai, after the local Marathi language name for a Hindu goddess. The city is the capital of Maharashtra state.

@Orange-wikipedia Tongue Tongue ROFL  Wink ROFL

@Pink-so the name bombay was opposed when the name was turned into mumbai Tongue LOL get the things clear Wink ROFL

@Red-i believe that was rong according but right from his POV cos valentines day its not our culture it was against out culture thats why they opposed it  

@Green-liking hitler is what u cant consider him rong its hsi liking after all one can even like ajmal aamir kasab who was hanged to death today Tongue ROFL

Is that your BEST come back? I am shocked. Are you laughing at yourself cause you should be cause this stunns me. 

-Spirited-

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Is that your BEST come back? I am shocked. Are you laughing at yourself cause you should be cause this stunns me. 

getting frustrated n  angry  is not the option Wink LOL

and yes iam laughin on whom u decide LOL as far as i know i replied to ur post  not copied from wikipedia Tongue which u did  Shocked  Thumbs Down ROFL

-Spirited-

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

getting frustrated n  angry  is not the option Wink LOL

and yes iam laughin on whom u decide LOL as far as i know i replied to ur post  not copied from wikipedia Tongue which u did  Shocked  Thumbs Down ROFL

the article took from links that were authentic but if you wish to expose your ignorance, then its OK. The second part was a news article from an authentic news reporting - Associated Press - ever heard of them? I doubt it. So keep doing these "hee hee." I gave you facts - hard facts and you have no come back as i expected.

Edited by Laila2009 - 21 November 2012 at 3:20am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top