Page 3 Page 3

smiley_lizi

IF-Sizzlerz

smiley_lizi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Road accident ki daar se toh haam chalna nehi chod dete naa.Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aina123.MrsNatePeters.cutiepreet-Fizzi--rajsua-prettyasjenOmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will history repeat itself?? (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ASRHOTNEZ

IF-Dazzler

ASRHOTNEZ

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna_kj

You know what,majority of us here are ex dmg viewers.And trust me when I say we have seen worse.We accepted 3 different faces for female lead and still stuck by the show.Still we were put thru a second season where the female lead was married off to some new guy and making us believe the male lead is dead lol. We fought thru all that all for Karan and love for our show.So no point warning us abt PH.As of now I am enjoying every character of QH.I trust Karan and his choice fully.And even if story goes haywire as u said,I will still stick by for Karan.

evn i am an ex dmg viewer!

i love Ksg that's why i watched qubool hai for him and only him...believe me i dont Lik the female lead...but that's my opinion...

the show is running for Ksg and i dont want anyone to misbehave with him...

that's why...

n m nt against the show m just saying thank u and bye to u all

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Lets hope for best.
If a show become hit,zee takes all care to make serial run for long time.

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
but you IPK guys were boycotting QH na then why this fake show off 

little advice just grow up 

we have seen more worse situation than your IPK going through so we are prepared for everything 

so please stop doing non sense and leave QH alone
 thank you 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepreet

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
what is happening iPKKND is not new to KSGianz, we lost him in DMG and we fought back and got him back in the show and ended with him ,, the great Armaan and Ridhimma ...this time i am very sure we r not going to loose him at any cost...he is sure there to entertain us utmost <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepreetBlessedSoulprettyasjen

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

You know what,majority of us here are ex dmg viewers.And trust me when I say we have seen worse.We accepted 3 different faces for female lead and still stuck by the show.Still we were put thru a second season where the female lead was married off to some new guy and making us believe the male lead is dead lol. We fought thru all that all for Karan and love for our show.So no point warning us abt PH.As of now I am enjoying every character of QH.I trust Karan and his choice fully.And even if story goes haywire as u said,I will still stick by for Karan.

wohooo... u rocked with ur answer!!!! loved ur reply... DMGians on the way...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepreetTyler_Durden

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

wohooo!!!!! hurrayyy.Clap

Edited by KashKajenRox - 17 November 2012 at 10:30am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.