ASRHOTNEZ

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
hi guys!

m back with a post but this time its not about

Asad Ahmed Khan

or

Zoya

and their love story...

my real concern is will this story evn have a future!

all 4lions shows come with just one year guarantee and they go into a new venture and kill and previous show completely!!!

they leave fans screaming and shouting, fighting and yelling for their show in the end!

the same happened with geet!

the same with Ipkknd

now is it qubool hai's turn???

i do not want Ksg to face the same shit that gurmeet choudhary and barun Sobti faced!!

i do not want Ksg to be illtreated and insulted!

this production house does not respect their actors...

i think m quitting qubool hai because i don't want history repeating...

one yr later i don't want to scream and shout and cry to save qubool hai!

it was nice knowing you guys and thank you...

enjoy the show till its at its peak...

for after one yr evn i don't know if you guys would be pleading with the production house to save the show!

so its a final good bye to this forum

take care and have fun guys!

note- i do not mean to spread negativity in the forum...just expressing my fears and a heartfelt good bye n thank you...

that's it no bashing or anything

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthuSobtijugnuvm17adeeti10Tyler_Durdenzoharockssmiley-shineycool_sri..Amina..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will history repeat itself??" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

afsuu

IF-Rockerz

afsuu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Clapwell saidClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoharocksASRHOTNEZ

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
thanks for concern... geet ended coz star one was at closure so they cant let it on air as life ok's theme was different for its serials so they cant continue it on that...  IPKKND I love this show and Barun too but what exactly happened no one knows coz of differnt stories... but let us enjoy till it anything happens, I am being bit positive. Enjoy till KSG is there... it is new born and have the charm of KSG

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBB.MrsNatePeters.cutiepreetbasket_101-Fizzi-laizuhifzaa

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
i just lov this show so i m staying positive abt its future

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBB-Fizzi-

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
4 Lions knows what it's doing, they know the show is fresh and absolutely adored by many people. IPKKND has a HUGE fan following across the globe but in India many people do not follow it, like the old people. Everyone in my house watches Qubool Hai because it not only focuses on the main leads but also on the other characters. So it will have high TRP throughout and there won't be a need to shut the show!
I adore KSG, Surbhi and QH a lot and I would watch it until it has its days on Television Heart 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBarkhiavi_k_Aqibaa_19.MrsNatePeters.cutiepreetlaizuMischiefManaged...vibha...prettyasjen

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

4 Lions knows what it's doing, they know the show is fresh and absolutely adored by many people. IPKKND has a HUGE fan following across the globe but in India many people do not follow it, like the old people. Everyone in my house watches Qubool Hai because it not only focuses on the main leads but also on the other characters. So it will have high TRP throughout and there won't be a need to shut the show!
I adore KSG, Surbhi and QH a lot and I would watch it until it has its days on Television Heart 

ditto dearBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBcutiepreet-Fizzi-

.EdwardCullen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-

tranquilsoul..

IF-Sizzlerz

tranquilsoul..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
You know what,majority of us here are ex dmg viewers.And trust me when I say we have seen worse.We accepted 3 different faces for female lead and still stuck by the show.Still we were put thru a second season where the female lead was married off to some new guy and making us believe the male lead is dead lol. We fought thru all that all for Karan and love for our show.So no point warning us abt PH.As of now I am enjoying every character of QH.I trust Karan and his choice fully.And even if story goes haywire as u said,I will still stick by for Karan.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jenkarjemii.MrsNatePeters.BlessedSoulcutiepreet-Fizzi--Shormi-UnKnFascinationlaizuMischiefManagedprettyasjenharshdb

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.