Chat Clubs

   

Smitten by Sumit |IO| # 29 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 150

The.Lannister

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007

Posts: 24781

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima-

Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by riddhima-

Originally posted by iolahardy

net pe ye log kuch bhi bakwaas karte hai. jo bhi hua sab shiv sena ne kiya. what nonsense! yaha cable chal raha hai. emergency services r also on. shivsena ne koi band declare nai kya hai...ab log band follow kar rahe hai usmein bal thakrey ka kya faultD'oh

really!aisa kuch nhi hai.
by god mediaDead
vahi mein socho koi aisa kyo karega...
thanks fr the info...



shiv sena r fav targets of everybodySleepy though they r extremists they have their share of good points too

are i like them yar.specially i love raj thakery.i never missed his int .Clap...he is intelligent n his wordsLOLWink

edit-but their pov for valentines day ...OuchLOL

valentine day ke naam pe mumbai mein kuch jagah pe kuch jyada hi chichori harkatein hoti hai. that nonsense should be stopped...but vandalizing stores & harassing innocent people is not done. 

tune bacchi ko uthaya...as in neend se uthaya??? ya uske pram se??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shedevil25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Smitten by Sumit |IO| # 29 (Page 12)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Joined: 01 December 2011

Posts: 26366

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by riddhima-

Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by riddhima-

Originally posted by iolahardy

net pe ye log kuch bhi bakwaas karte hai. jo bhi hua sab shiv sena ne kiya. what nonsense! yaha cable chal raha hai. emergency services r also on. shivsena ne koi band declare nai kya hai...ab log band follow kar rahe hai usmein bal thakrey ka kya faultD'oh

really!aisa kuch nhi hai.
by god mediaDead
vahi mein socho koi aisa kyo karega...
thanks fr the info...



shiv sena r fav targets of everybodySleepy though they r extremists they have their share of good points too

are i like them yar.specially i love raj thakery.i never missed his int .Clap...he is intelligent n his wordsLOLWink

edit-but their pov for valentines day ...OuchLOL

valentine day ke naam pe mumbai mein kuch jagah pe kuch jyada hi chichori harkatein hoti hai. that nonsense should be stopped...but vandalizing stores & harassing innocent people is not done. 

tune bacchi ko uthaya...as in neend se uthaya??? ya uske pram se??


aisa kya hota hai mumbai me...puplic places pe ahem ahemOuchin that case i can understand them.

family ke sath kahi ja bhi nhi skte...n lko mein bhi puplic parks =no familiesOuch

n yup baby ko uthaya but vo neend mein nhi thi...uski mom thi uske sath unse permission li.LOL
but mere pass ate hi rone lagi...SleepyOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007

Posts: 24781

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima-



aisa kya hota hai mumbai me...puplic places pe ahem ahemOuchin that case i can understand them.

family ke sath kahi ja bhi nhi skte...n lko mein bhi puplic parks =no familiesOuch

n yup baby ko uthaya but vo neend mein nhi thi...uski mom thi uske sath unse permission li.LOL
but mere pass ate hi rone lagi...SleepyOuchLOL


baccho ko to baksh deLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shedevil25

The.Lannister

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007

Posts: 24781

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
kal tu subah mein aane wali hai kya ol?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shedevil25

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Joined: 01 December 2011

Posts: 26366

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by riddhima-



aisa kya hota hai mumbai me...puplic places pe ahem ahemOuchin that case i can understand them.

family ke sath kahi ja bhi nhi skte...n lko mein bhi puplic parks =no familiesOuch

n yup baby ko uthaya but vo neend mein nhi thi...uski mom thi uske sath unse permission li.LOL
but mere pass ate hi rone lagi...SleepyOuchLOL


baccho ko to baksh deLOL

hawww D'ohLOL
mera bas chale to mein abhi se 1 baby adobt kr loROFLbut parents ka kya kareSleepyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Joined: 01 December 2011

Posts: 26366

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

kal tu subah mein aane wali hai kya ol?

nothing confirmed...a bhi skti hun n nhi bhiLOLbut why?u free ya tommWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007

Posts: 24781

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
teko bacche itne pasand hai kya???LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shedevil25

The.Lannister

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007

Posts: 24781

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima-

Originally posted by iolahardy

kal tu subah mein aane wali hai kya ol?

nothing confirmed...a bhi skti hun n nhi bhiLOLbut why?u free ya tommWink


ha. kal main ghar pe hoonWink so i may come ol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shedevil25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~*~Cutest Couple Sumit & KumKum CC~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86

mariasrk 686 13387 30 March 2009 at 1:54pm
By Annie4Juhi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.