arhi ss What If part 2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
He walked through the same streets again to get a glimpse of her to see whether she had been hiding from him because she didnt want to see his face didnt want to live with his unstable heart which went cold a minute and warm another.

He had lost once again like his ma she had left him alone in this world.
But he didnt lose heart he had to find her tell her everything will be okay nobody is going to hurt nobody is going to be angry at her he wll take care of her he will ensure she is happy 

with that he walked towards his mansion with tears rolling down his cheeks in despair

wait had started taking toll on his heart and body but he didnt care as long as she would be found

As he lied down on his not so colourful room his memories ran back to the day when he had first met her at sheesh mahal ...
Nice πŸ‘πŸΌ sounds interesting.. do continue soon πŸ˜Š
He opened his eyes to find a vision in green and gold walking in a traditional attire on the ramp trembling legs twitching lips a nervous girl she was not a great beauty yet there was something about her which made him pull
towards he sat watching when suddenly realized that the girl was a intruder and had come to spoil his show when he suddenly got up to drag her out of the stage she tripped on her heels and fell straight into his arms he held her. Quite tightly and put her on her feet whenshe had started squirming.

His rage was so much that he dragged to the farthest green rooms and questioned her without giving her a chance to answer concluded her asa spy and broke er beads
She had run from the place in shame and hurt he had thought it served her right rigt to have crpssed paths with ASR howdare she

But that hadn't stopped his guilt which had started poking him the moment he had broken the beads his feet involuntarly took him behind her
He could easily locate her due to her shiny attire he had run behind her then took his car

When he neared her house while following which was in a not so populated area he heard a commotion

And then neared the crowd from where he heard it the mohalla was lit with lights as if a function was to happen and yet he heard crying lamenting and cursings of some ladies

He walked to nearest clearing and watched the girl whom he had followed stood head bent and tears rolling as a well built lady cursed her with various names

So here;is the part 3
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
very nice and plzz do pm me when you will update next
He felt sudden pity towards the girl who enraged just some minutes ago and uncontrolled rage towards the people who were cursing her whom he presumed as her family but why were they? He didn't understand then he saw a girl dressed as bride walk down the stairs and hold her hand and console her it dawned to him that she had been telling him the truth oh my what have I done he thought he then remembered his own sisters wedding which had broken
His parents death his change and evrrything after that no no he couldnt do it he couldn't face it he couldn't see this happening to another he turned away and had started walking towards his car when he heard a loud slap and a thud
Then followed by another slap and loud wailng sound of the sweet voice which had mesmerised him
He wanted to run to her and apologise. But didn't dare to do it and in one swift moment he got into his car and had driven away
This is the part 4:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Part V

Arnav hadn't been able to sleep that night he had twisted and turned in his bed an unknown fear had woken him something bad was going to happen he didn't understand the feeling but his first thought was his di and had. Called her at rm and checked the ffamily's whereabouts too once he was assured everything was fine with his family he laid down again trying to find some sleep which refused to come to him

Flashback ends...

The first sun rays hit his face softly urging him to get up though he got up with a jolt he looked at the clock it read 8:00 oh shit he cursed himself he had overslept today of all the days it was his khushi's birthday today he had  to go to the temple before she comes and goes he had a hunch atleast today she would come out of her hiding and visit her favorite devi maiya.

Arnav started at a rocket speed and reached the temple waiting for his angel to appear and bless him his life back give him back all the joys which she had given and taken away with her 

there he waited when he suddenly saw...
Edited by soniachammu - 11 years ago
πŸ‘ Great πŸ‘ do continue sooonnn
Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
part vi

Then he saw the most unexpected thing happening before his eyes payal khushi's step sister walked out of the temple along with a handsome man beside her 

but where was khushi why hadnt she turned up arnav's temper raised by every  passing second why why that stupid girl didnt understand that he loved her no matter what he wont let go of her it didnt matter to him who she was from where she came what was past was past it didnt matter  to him but then why why didnt she understand didnt his love tell her everything she needed to know if not in words he had told  her with every gesture that she was everything to him yet yet she had left him alone in this ruthless world like his mom.

He decided to confront payal and  ask her ab out the whereabouts of khushi again 

in a determined stance he walked towards them to know a few of the facts from her 

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
wow, really awesome updates and thanks for pm me
Part 7

He ran up the stairs to the girl and blocked her way shockd by his sudden appearance payal froze so did the man beside her
where is khushi? I said where is khushi dammnit? He shouted at her in sudden rage whichseeme to have enveloped him
She saw the rage despair in his eyes his sorrow broke her stern sisters warnings which she had adhered to till this mnute but this mans effort get his loveback made her sisters words blown away.

Khus...khushi is in ooty arnav she stutered holding the mans hand beside in an attempt for strength which was losing at a lightening speed

What? How? Why payal why did she leave me why please tell me ? He cried making payal tear up in process
She was afraid arnav she was scared that u might hate her

What why after all that happened did she really think I would hate her payal she is my breath I can't I won't be ... I. Am tired ... I can't go'on like this ... so saying he sat down on the stair holding his head Edited by soniachammu - 11 years ago