Trilogy krikos financial problem

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Talented actor Sai Deodhar (Saara Akaash) who has donned the hat of a producer with Star Plus's show Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan in association with Ila Bedi Datta (Trilogy Krikos) accepts that it is a tough job to work with someone else (co production) .

"But with Khamosiyaan we have clear-cut demarcated roles i.e. we deal with the creative aspects of the show. While they (Krikos) handle the production side of things…so end of the day it works fine," said Sai.

She smartly dodged the question of whether the recent financial difficulties which Trilogy Krikos faced affected the show in anyways. "We never get into what they do and I guess that works better."

Media seriously know that poor ph and thier financial problem ..God save πŸ˜† them

tfs kangali maar gayi magar akal nahi aayi πŸ€—
Originally posted by dear10

tfs kangali maar gayi magar akal nahi aayi πŸ€—
halat itni poor hai 1 year success party to dur cake tak nahi la ske . Madhubala and poor parvarish show celebrated ita award success
i think that is the reason CVs are making Zara stitch her own clothes and wear πŸ˜†
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

i think that is the reason CVs are making Zara stitch her own clothes and wear πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†