Balika Vadhu

Stop this prefix and suffix

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swatisb0211

Groupbie

swatisb0211

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I though that initially CVs was making shiv and anandi address each other as "JI" and " collector Sab "
For god sake stop this natak... Cvss Collector sab has a very good name.. cant you make Shiv at least realize that if not anandi.

As far as I remember shiv always wanted to address Anandi without this stupid Ji but it was anandi who didn't allow that.. We can understand as at that point of time the situation was not appropriate.

BUT NOT NOWWW

It looks ssooo artificial Shiv still addressing as Anandi ji and Anandi addressing Shiv as collector sab... are they strangersss .. no not atall so why are they behaving like that as if they are neighbors and not engaged to each other.

CVs should make shiv take effort to make Anandi address him by his name with another Ji.. for god sake.. and shiv back to address her as Anandi only..

I guess this lovely track can take some episodes for us to enjoy... after marriage or before marriage it doesn't matter

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addictvloveanshmilindrose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stop this prefix and suffix" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pandeypriya03

IF-Sizzlerz

pandeypriya03

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatisb0211

I though that initially CVs was making shiv and anandi address each other as "JI" and " collector Sab "
For god sake stop this natak... Cvss Collector sab has a very good name.. cant you make Shiv at least realize that if not anandi.

As far as I remember shiv always wanted to address Anandi without this stupid Ji but it was anandi who didn't allow that.. We can understand as at that point of time the situation was not appropriate.

BUT NOT NOWWW

It looks ssooo artificial Shiv still addressing as Anandi ji and Anandi addressing Shiv as collector sab... are they strangersss .. no not atall so why are they behaving like that as if they are neighbors and not engaged to each other.

CVs should make shiv take effort to make Anandi address him by his name with another Ji.. for god sake.. and shiv back to address her as Anandi only..

I guess this lovely track can take some episodes for us to enjoy... after marriage or before marriage it doesn't matter

nice post even i was thinking the same why they call each like this let see when that episode will cme

Post Reply New Post

Go to top