Jeannie aur Juju

~J&J:Weekly highlights*NOV12-NOV16~

-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

~MONDAY 12th
The episode starts with,Jennie feeling sad that she couldn't go to the party,jennie gets ready to go to the party, the bengali uncle is surprised to see Jennie doing some magic,Juju scold Jennie, and asks her to leave the party,and then she disappears,and the men blame Juju, that he killed Jennie,and trys to take him to the jail, Juju trys to call Jennie, but she doesn't recieve it, doc, Priya and her dad are shocked to know that Vicky is in the jail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
~TUESDAY13th
The episode starts with,they both get disappeared, and come to home,the inspector confuesed,Vicky request Jennie to come to the police station and tell the story,they came back to the police station,Vicky gives instructions, and tells her to say that she is alive not dead,Jennie agreesthe inspector is cofuesed again to see Vicky back,Jennie walks towards the inspector,in a normal dress,the inspector says you are the one that got murdered right, Jennie says how can I be in front of you if I am dead,and then lets Vicky go home,Juju is getting ready to go to the doctor, Jennie asks are you nervous because of the physical test,Bengali uncle gets shocked seeing, Jennie go in to Juju's coat pocket,the doctor is getting ready to the physical test,Jennie makes Juju to peddal more,the doc says to stop, but Juju says he couldn't,doc checks his heart beat he gewts surprised that is normal.the doc, complains to Juju FIL,next test is the trendmill, Jennie says that he need normal speed, since she made him like a superman,doc is saying that he is going slow. Priya hears Jujuscolding Jennnie.
___________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_____________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~WEDNESDAY 14th
The episode starts with, Juju tries to calm down Priya,Doc is mumbling to himself saying that this is the most coplicated case, and that the advanced doc, should handle it,Jennie with her magic closes the laptop, the doc, is shocked, then she closes again. then he asks a puin to sit in his seat and pick up the file as quick as possible..,Juju tries to calm down Priya about the flower matter,Juju tells his friend to make Priya understand,Vicky is surprised to see the house a mess,Jennie says Vicky to clean up,Vicky sees another Vicky.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~THURSDAY 15th
The episode starts with, Jennie saying that Juju like Priya because, she wears modern dresses.the mailman comes, and gives a package for Jennie, Jennie changes her outfit into modern dress, Juju can't take his eyes of her,Juju and Jennie go out for a dinner,seeing Priya, he scolds Jennie, Jennie leaves.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~FRIDAY 16th
the bengali uncle, in a cofuesion,Juju's friend tries to calm Priya. Jennie gives a gift and a flower, to Juju, saying to give to Priya,Jennie says that she has a wish, and she changes into a pilot,the bengali uncle trys to go inside Vicky's home, to see Jennie,Jennie is reading the magazine without reading,Juju trys to give flowers to Priya, but another girl trys to take it.Jennie plays with her magic Juju is amused,,Priya sees Jennie and Vicky, and Vicky says that she is his secretary,and then complains to her dad.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thank all of you, for reading my weekly update, this is my first one in this forum, please forgive me if I did any mistake hope you enjoyed it.😃

Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
So sweet of you sherry di, thank you so much.
Wisdom14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Vibha.Thankyou.
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Thank you di, you are  welcome, glad that  you enjoyed it. Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 11 years ago
Wisdom14 thumbnail
Monday's episode Jeanine looked gorgeous in that pink gown and also liked the Ganguly 's.
Wisdom14 thumbnail
Tuesdays episode is awesome.What I liked most is Vicky on the treadmill and going at slow speed and Dr Doctor is hilarious .He so confused .Best part is jeanine hiding in the coat.
Wisdom14 thumbnail
Wednesday's episode ,I liked Dr Doctor where he was in  complete shock and he thinks the case is very complicated.In-between all this drama he thinks he is overstressed and can't feel is heart beat.Very funny episode.
Wisdom14 thumbnail
Thursdays episode,I loved jeanine's dress and both JJ and Priya and Vela going to the same restaurant.it was awesome episode.
Wisdom14 thumbnail
Fridays episode is very entertaining .I loved the whole episode.Best way to start your weekend after working the whole week ,watching JAJ is like taking destress pill.
  Thank you Vibha for your wonderful post once again and I thought I will post what I liked in each episode.
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Vibha...this is a nice initiative...you should do it every week...it will be fun 😉😆