Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Tanisha Mukherji desperate attempts on Twitter (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 19

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
OMG so it was a fake publicity article created saying kajol entered the premiere to the back door...I'm glad Tanisha cleared that and said it was false. I don't like Tanisha though as an actress so happy she's stayin away from movies lol. But I like the sisterly love she shares with kajol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tanisha Mukherji desperate attempts on Twitter (Page 9)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

Originally posted by blue-ice

Tanisha...u need to do something...engage urself somewhere...no work is small...go wait tables, work in a school, work as a cashier ...but do something baby...what i am seeingis not good...CryCry

I could understand when Ajay was badmouthing YRF for screens...but what are Ajay and Kajol (who is supposedly SRK's friend) doing do stop this crazy woman from putting out all this trash on twitter...I am sure this unemployed little twerp is going to listen to her Didi and Jijaji...

Tsk tsk...how low can people go...anyone heard...Shahrukh tweet anything negative about SOS...despite all this badmouthing by SOS team..

she is just jobless and bored and embarrassing her own sister who has been on great terms with srk. If i was at kajol's place i would have slapped this wh**e for writing non stop shit about some one as big as srk! kajol hasnt uttered a word against all this, ajay has tried to handle it with dignity though it went out of hands but who the f**k is this no body to go on and on about srk and this movie on twitter!

Koiza...obviously...the girl is numbnut...I am not surprised at her behaviour...I am surprised that Kajol and Ajay are not telling her to STFU...DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-PuffinHypercity

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by koiza.k

even here our cherry wins! she remains the bimbo for life. Tanisha is just being a bitch here, not much of a bimbo! but its so hilarious some one of zilch star power as hers is making a comment on SRK! ROFL!

I feel bad for Kajol. I wonder if she's feeling secondhand embarrassment for her sister. I wish someone would remind her that she worked with YRF. Dhoom 3 was part of the package deal too, so someone should ask her if she thinks Aamir's success depends on Salman. LOL

i cant believe she said that. Some one whose own career (or what ever you call it in her case LOL) happened due to every one else but her own capability is taking digs at srk for getting success due to salman's name- she is SHAME.period!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552PuffinHypercityHotMessblue-ice

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

yah i m ok ... after all EPIC JTHJ cldn't Crush SOS WinkROFL and cldn't beat ETT Wink I am enjoying it Wink

my bhadaas is not as much as SRK fan's bhadaas on Ajay , Tanisha and even Salman  ROFL 

after all it was not me who made Big statements before the release unlike SRK fans ROFL ... aur ek bhi sacch nahin huyi Wink

Tbh, some SRK fans may have said that. But in some threads, some fans also exclaimed "SOS dho dalegi JTHJ ko" and clearly that didn't happen either. Embarrassed  Tum karo toh chamatkar, hum karein toh balatkar. Clown

And trust me, your bhadaas is on the same level. Embarrassed

If SOS is a winner despite have 600 less screens than JTHJ and making some money. Then why is JTHJ not compared a winner as compared to ETT? JTHJ had competition, and 700 less screens than ETT. Explain please. Why is it logic when you say it and excuses if SRK fans say it. Embarrassed  Tum karo toh chamatkar, hum karein toh balatkar. Clown

Edited by HotMess - 17 November 2012 at 10:25am

Faberica-koiza-blue-ice-SalShah4eva-

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
JTHJ is such a relief from these malasa crap like SOS. I am just glad that such films are still being made! Yash Chopra romance is beyond words! JTHJ will remain precious! 

PuffinHypercitysrkliciousblue-ice-SalShah4eva-

srklicious

IF-Stunnerz

srklicious

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
tanishaa jee i wish i shouldv taken a pics o the theather that i went . me n my sis in law went to watch JTHJ and we were early one hour easly so we got a ticket and we both decided to lets spend our hour hour and watch SOS and belive me the cenima room for OSO was empty there were only 5 people including us. after one hour we went to check the line up for JTHJ and OMGG belive me its was soo ful ahahah we have to run and stand on the line to get a proper seat..  now how i wish i had the pic of the cenima for tanish jeee

sorry if its ok topic but i hope tanisha jee stop her comments on twitter. i know both movies r doing well so i dont know wats her problms by brining bown others movie.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-PuffinHypercityGundayVedant

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

yah i m ok ... after all EPIC JTHJ cldn't Crush SOS WinkROFL and cldn't beat ETT Wink I am enjoying it Wink

my bhadaas is not as much as SRK fan's bhadaas on Ajay , Tanisha and even Salman  ROFL 

after all it was not me who made Big statements before the release unlike SRK fans ROFL ... aur ek bhi sacch nahin huyi Wink

Tbh, some SRK fans may have said that. But in some threads, some fans also exclaimed "SOS dho dalegi JTHJ ko" and clearly that didn't happen either. Embarrassed  Tum karo toh chamatkar, hum karein toh balatkar. Clown

And trust me, your bhadaas is on the same level. Embarrassed

If SOS is a winner despite have 600 less screens than JTHJ and making some money. Then why is JTHJ not compared a winner as compared to ETT? JTHJ had competition, and 700 less screens than ETT. Explain please. Why is it logic when you say it and excuses if SRK fans say it. Embarrassed  Tum karo toh chamatkar, hum karein toh balatkar. Clown

ETT made 60 crores in 3 days...with a solo release and 800 more screens

JTHJ made 50 crores in 3 days...with another big release and 800 less screens..

Imagine if JTHJ was a solo release with 3300 screens...think logically...JTHJ...did beat ETT...WinkLOL...Hey I would say if SOS was a solo release with 3300 screens...even it would have beaten ETT...looking at the collection of both JTHJ and SOS ...ETT did nothing great given the circumstancesWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-PuffinHypercity

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

also ETT dropped after a brilliant start!

JTHJ showed major jump

in a nut shell as blue ice said

60 crores- 3 days solo release- masala

50 crores- 3 days - another release and not masala

i think its brilliant!

if we are saying it should have crossed 100 crores in 3 days we are being delusional here, nothing else!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PuffinHypercitysrkliciousblue-ice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top