Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   

Tanisha Mukherji desperate attempts on Twitter (Page 8)

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Joined: 14 June 2005
Posts: 13678

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by koiza.k

you disappointed me. Our cherry is IRREPLACEABLE, please don't say that again! 

That is true. At least our Cherry was successful for some time. Tanisha's whole career has been a disaster, and she's there speaking about SRK. She seems to be giving our Cherry tough competition for who's the biggest bimboOuch

even here our cherry wins! she remains the bimbo for life. Tanisha is just being a bitch here, not much of a bimbo! but its so hilarious some one of zilch star power as hers is making a comment on SRK! ROFL!


blue-ice IF-Stunnerz
blue-ice
blue-ice

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 33539

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Tanisha...u need to do something...engage urself somewhere...no work is small...go wait tables, work in a school, work as a cashier ...but do something baby...what i am seeingis not good...CryCry
 
 
I could understand when Ajay was badmouthing YRF for screens...but what are Ajay and Kajol (who is supposedly SRK's friend) doing do stop this crazy woman from putting out all this trash on twitter...I am sure this unemployed little twerp is going to listen to her Didi and Jijaji...
 
Tsk tsk...how low can people go...anyone heard...Shahrukh tweet anything negative about SOS...despite all this badmouthing by SOS team..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552Inquisitivesoul-koiza-PuffinHypercity-SalShah4eva-

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Joined: 14 June 2005
Posts: 13678

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Even here in Malaysia, SOS is not screened in the major cinemas and only one cinema screens two shows of it a day. Pretty much shows the condition of the movie.

and i heard Malaysia is full of south Indians who r definitely not interested in a movie like SOS Wink

You always make excuses to justify for SOS. Well it doesn't work every time. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PuffinHypercityblue-ice

Kya.Bolta.Tu IF-Rockerz
Kya.Bolta.Tu
Kya.Bolta.Tu

Joined: 24 August 2012
Posts: 7455

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Tanisha was handling SOS post production thingies right?Saw that on TV.So its understandable why the poor girl is ranting sems she is good at nothing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Inquisitivesoulbambogliblue-ice

TheRowdiest IF-Sizzlerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 24647

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

article by Desperate Uday Chopra ROFL

poor some of King fans ... movie cldn't create any Record ROFL so showing their bhadaas on Tanisha 

SRK fans are doing just fine. Tell me, are you okay? Why do you always like showing bhadaas on SRK fans? Embarrassed

yah i m ok ... after all EPIC JTHJ cldn't Crush SOS WinkROFL and cldn't beat ETT Wink I am enjoying it Wink

my bhadaas is not as much as SRK fan's bhadaas on Ajay , Tanisha and even Salman  ROFL 

after all it was not me who made Big statements before the release unlike SRK fans ROFL ... aur ek bhi sacch nahin huyi Wink
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Joined: 14 June 2005
Posts: 13678

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Tanisha...u need to do something...engage urself somewhere...no work is small...go wait tables, work in a school, work as a cashier ...but do something baby...what i am seeingis not good...CryCry
 
 
I could understand when Ajay was badmouthing YRF for screens...but what are Ajay and Kajol (who is supposedly SRK's friend) doing do stop this crazy woman from putting out all this trash on twitter...I am sure this unemployed little twerp is going to listen to her Didi and Jijaji...
 
Tsk tsk...how low can people go...anyone heard...Shahrukh tweet anything negative about SOS...despite all this badmouthing by SOS team..

she is just jobless and bored and embarrassing her own sister who has been on great terms with srk. If i was at kajol's place i would have slapped this wh**e for writing non stop shit about some one as big as srk! kajol hasnt uttered a word against all this, ajay has tried to handle it with dignity though it went out of hands but who the f**k is this no body to go on and on about srk and this movie on twitter!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552PuffinHypercityblue-ice

TheRowdiest IF-Sizzlerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 24647

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Even here in Malaysia, SOS is not screened in the major cinemas and only one cinema screens two shows of it a day. Pretty much shows the condition of the movie.

and i heard Malaysia is full of south Indians who r definitely not interested in a movie like SOS Wink

You always make excuses to justify for SOS. Well it doesn't work every time. 


kiyun sacchi baat excuse ho gayi Wink

and BTW its an excuse then same excuse SRK fans also use ...oh ETT had 3000 screens while JTHJ had only 2600 ROFL so it was impossible to break the record ...Wink

tum karo to chamatkaar , hum karein to balaatkaar Silly
HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Joined: 22 September 2009
Posts: 26046

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

even here our cherry wins! she remains the bimbo for life. Tanisha is just being a bitch here, not much of a bimbo! but its so hilarious some one of zilch star power as hers is making a comment on SRK! ROFL!

I feel bad for Kajol. I wonder if she's feeling secondhand embarrassment for her sister. I wish someone would remind her that she worked with YRF. Dhoom 3 was part of the package deal too, so someone should ask her if she thinks Aamir's success depends on Salman. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552-koiza-blue-ice

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rani Mukherji gets candid

2 3

Author: Salmanayesha   Replies: 22   Views: 1539

Salmanayesha 22 1539 01 April 2011 at 10:02pm by hotm3ss
Rani Mukherji on the Filmfare cover

Author: Sam_dean4Eva   Replies: 2   Views: 548

Sam_dean4Eva 2 548 28 March 2011 at 3:42am by tomnjerry2
Rani Mukherji @ CineBlitz March 2011 Issue - Scans

Author: -Ranjha-   Replies: 4   Views: 1669

-Ranjha- 4 1669 20 March 2011 at 6:40pm by .Mandy.
Rani Mukherji on Better homes mag

Author: saffronblu   Replies: 1   Views: 402

saffronblu 1 402 13 March 2011 at 9:35am by ruky786
Rani Mukherji talks cinema

Author: Salmanayesha   Replies: 1   Views: 256

Salmanayesha 1 256 06 February 2011 at 9:29pm by koolchick

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index