Tanisha Mukherji desperate attempts on Twitter - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by HotMess

Tanisha is going to be my next Cherry. 

you disappointed me. Our cherry is IRREPLACEABLE, please don't say that again! 

article by Desperate Uday Chopra ðŸ¤£

poor some of King fans ... movie cldn't create any Record ðŸ¤£ so showing their bhadaas on Tanisha 
Originally posted by koiza.k

you disappointed me. Our cherry is IRREPLACEABLE, please don't say that again! 

That is true. At least our Cherry was successful for some time. Tanisha's whole career has been a disaster, and she's there speaking about SRK. She seems to be giving our Cherry tough competition for who's the biggest bimbo. 
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

article by Desperate Uday Chopra ðŸ¤£

poor some of King fans ... movie cldn't create any Record ðŸ¤£ so showing their bhadaas on Tanisha 

SRK fans are doing just fine. Tell me, are you okay? Why do you always like showing bhadaas on SRK fans? ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Even here in Malaysia, SOS is not screened in the major cinemas and only one cinema screens two shows of it a day. Pretty much shows the condition of the movie.

and i heard Malaysia is full of south Indians who r definitely not interested in a movie like SOS ðŸ˜‰

That is true. At least our Cherry was successful for some time. Tanisha's whole career has been a disaster, and she's there speaking about SRK. She seems to be giving our Cherry tough competition for who's the biggest bimbo

even here our cherry wins! she remains the bimbo for life. Tanisha is just being a bitch here, not much of a bimbo! but its so hilarious some one of zilch star power as hers is making a comment on SRK! ROFL!

Tanisha...u need to do something...engage urself somewhere...no work is small...go wait tables, work in a school, work as a cashier ...but do something baby...what i am seeingis not good...😭Cry

I could understand when Ajay was badmouthing YRF for screens...but what are Ajay and Kajol (who is supposedly SRK's friend) doing do stop this crazy woman from putting out all this trash on twitter...I am sure this unemployed little twerp is going to listen to her Didi and Jijaji...

Tsk tsk...how low can people go...anyone heard...Shahrukh tweet anything negative about SOS...despite all this badmouthing by SOS team..
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

and i heard Malaysia is full of south Indians who r definitely not interested in a movie like SOS ðŸ˜‰

You always make excuses to justify for SOS. Well it doesn't work every time. 

Tanisha was handling SOS post production thingies right?Saw that on TV.So its understandable why the poor girl is ranting sems she is good at nothing.

SRK fans are doing just fine. Tell me, are you okay? Why do you always like showing bhadaas on SRK fans? ðŸ˜³

yah i m ok ... after all EPIC JTHJ cldn't Crush SOS ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£ and cldn't beat ETT ðŸ˜‰ I am enjoying it ðŸ˜‰

my bhadaas is not as much as SRK fan's bhadaas on Ajay , Tanisha and even Salman  ðŸ¤£ 

after all it was not me who made Big statements before the release unlike SRK fans ðŸ¤£ ... aur ek bhi sacch nahin huyi ðŸ˜‰