Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Tanisha Mukherji desperate attempts on Twitter (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 19

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552khoslakadhoklaGundayVedantbambogliPuffinHypercity-koiza-DB_reloadedblue-iceHotMess-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tanisha Mukherji desperate attempts on Twitter (Page 16)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by -aakanksha-

What I'm surprised about is that we still have no article about Tanisha's twitter account getting "hacked". LOL Or that it was her niece/nephew who were tweeting/retweeting. Bechare bache. Can't even sue their buas phupas, chacha chachis, mama mamis for defamation. LOL

Bahahahhahahah LOL

Kya karein...Tanisha doesn't seem to be as ishmart as our Raina  LOL

I'm not sure if I should dislike her for these tweets or atleast give credit to her for not saying that she didn't tweet all that bullshit. LOL But I'll go with the former. She's totally acting bitchy and bitter. We should direct her to Sonu's twitter. LOL

In between, I think Srk-Kajol make a lovely pair. They were, are and will always be amazing together. So there is no need to unnecessarily drag their pairing or her in this crapfest. I don't think Kajol would even know abc of Twitter or what her sister is upto. LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolover89

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

I'm not sure if I should dislike her for these tweets or atleast give credit to her for not saying that she didn't tweet all that bullshit. LOL But I'll go with the former. She's totally acting bitchy and bitter. We should direct her to Sonu's twitter. LOL

In between, I think Srk-Kajol make a lovely pair. They were, are and will always be amazing together. So there is no need to unnecessarily drag their pairing or her in this crapfest. I don't think Kajol would even know abc of Twitter or what her sister is upto. LOL 

She is bitter, for whatever reason. Shah probably has no clue what she's saying anyways, not like she's important to him. Maybe the media will brief him about this in the next interview. LOL

Sonu's twitter? Is that the name of Raina's nephew? Or are we talking about another Sonu? LOL

Kajol seems like a pretty clueless person to me at times, it's quite possible that she had no clue what Tanisha has been saying on Twitter...maybe she finally found out, hence the "damage control" tweets from Tanisha LOL ...

Word on their jodi. It will forever remain my fav. Day Dreaming  ...I really hope this drama doesn't affect their friendship. I will be so sad then. Cry

Edited by chocolover89 - 17 November 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552-SalShah4eva-

YoMomma

YoMomma

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
She's just what Bollywood needed...a female version of Shirish Kundar. Wacko

Though I don't see the need to call her a "wh**e" and whatnot. How is that remotely related to her idiotic tweets? Here some are talking about respect but they don't see anything wrong with using those kinds of words...weird.

Edited by YoMomma - 17 November 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogliblue-ice

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Poor girl, she is trying to get attention from twitter,,,

Someone need to wake her up and tel her nobody get famous from social sites,,, 

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

She is bitter, for whatever reason. Shah probably has no clue what she's saying anyways, not like she's important to him. Maybe the media will brief him about this in the next interview. LOL

Sonu's twitter? Is that the name of Raina's nephew? Or are we talking about another Sonu? LOL

Kajol seems like a pretty clueless person to me at times, it's quite possible that she had no clue what Tanisha has been saying on Twitter...maybe she finally found out, hence the "damage control" tweets from Tanisha LOL ...

Word on their jodi. It will forever remain my fav. Day Dreaming  ...I really hope this drama doesn't affect their friendship. I will be so sad then. Cry

You think soo? I mean, on Twitter there are those kind of ppl too u know who retweet the tweets and add other actor's handle and then that gets retweeted endless times so maybe he knows about it? But I do hope not. And oboy, that can be embarrassing if he gets asked in an interview considering she's Kajol's sis and has met him.. surely he doesn't get affected but don't think he expected such behaviour either.

Himaniii. Lolll. Sonuu as in apna Sonu as in Raina's pet name. Haha! LOL

Yess, same here. Tanisha tweeting was a different think but Ajay retweeting it was worse. It would make things so awkward for Kajol. Poor her in all this mess. But I do think they share a much better relation, like a strong bond of friendship and won't get affected so easily Embarrassed or so I hope.

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
omg ajay is re tweeting it and then he says he is still on good terms with srk! whattay hypocrite 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552khoslakadhoklaanitaraniPuffinHypercityblue-ice

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Is SheROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top