Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Tanisha Mukherji desperate attempts on Twitter (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 19

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

can she seriously explain W*F she meant by that tweet of hers. Holy crap, its cracking me hard! "Ajay enters on 2 horses, what does shahrukh enter on?" ROFL

she said ajay enters on 2 horses and what does shahrukh enter on...Salman's shoulder with ETT booking

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tanisha Mukherji desperate attempts on Twitter (Page 12)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
tanisha will leave only one hero for kajol- ajay devgan Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PuffinHypercityblue-ice

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Karan johar and Rohit shetty are bringing kajol-srk together

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

Originally posted by koiza.k

can she seriously explain W*F she meant by that tweet of hers. Holy crap, its cracking me hard! "Ajay enters on 2 horses, what does shahrukh enter on?" ROFL

she said ajay enters on 2 horses and what does shahrukh enter on...Salman's shoulder with ETT booking

she is a genius, i failed to understand that. So indirectly salman is being compared with 2 horses here ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PuffinHypercityTerenainablue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

I heard SRK-Kajol is coming together for a movie. I doubt srk wants to disrespect tanisha because that'll be ruing he's relationship with he's best pairing
So u mean to say that if not for the fear of ruining his jodi with Kajol...SRK would have blasted Tannisha with his tweets...Jai ho to this logicROFL...So tanisha ia not bothered about this upcoming movie of her sister but Shahrukh is?LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PuffinHypercity

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
well yash raj production did have a pre booking theatres because of ETT I heard...some kind of contract they had

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Karan johar and Rohit shetty are bringing kajol-srk together
If today SRK refuses to work with Kajol...imagine whose loss it will be...it will be Kajol's lossBig smile

PuffinHypercity

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

I heard SRK-Kajol is coming together for a movie. I doubt srk wants to disrespect tanisha because that'll be ruing he's relationship with he's best pairing
So u mean to say that if not for the fear of ruining his jodi with Kajol...SRK would have blasted Tannisha with his tweets...Jai ho to this logicROFL...So tanisha ia not bothered about this upcoming movie of her sister but Shahrukh is?LOLLOL

Shahrukh is a classy man...I don't think he'll disrespect a woman like thatSmile

blue-ice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top