Arjun

   

YAROON... DOSTI BADI HI HASEEN HAI(LAST CH:pg96) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 101

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Joined: 26 August 2012

Posts: 6626

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchu

Originally posted by -sree13-

hey that sounds good...will love to know about Raj & Riddhima Wink

wait and see buddy...Embarrassed

yep waiting..i know sabar ka fal meetha hota hai Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YAROON... DOSTI BADI HI HASEEN HAI(LAST CH:pg96) (Page 4)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lila-

IF-Dazzler

-Lila-

Joined: 27 October 2012

Posts: 3224

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Nice..Very interesting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Joined: 04 January 2012

Posts: 7488

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
My dear Kunchu,

Nice and neat so far, and the introduction of an encounter specialist is intriguing, to say the least. He can bump off the creeps that are guilty beyond doubt of vile crimes that cannot be proven in court by Rathore and Arjun!

But encounter specialists are usually very tough guys, and arrogant to boot, a description that fits Arjun as well. So how are the two going to co-exist and co-operate? As they say, let us wait and watch!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

PS: Dosti badi hi haseen hai.

Originally posted by kunchu

YAROON ...DOSTI..BADE HI HASEEN HAI...! 


 Character sketch:

ACP Arjun Rawte :same dashing cop as in Arjun.

ACP Sameer Rathod: ETF chief.

Riya: Research specialist. Working in ETF from the same day as Arjun. Have a special feeling towards him. But still not sure if its love.

Roshni: Arjun's wife . brutally murdered.

Shree: same gadget freak.

Chotu : same soft hearted commando.

ACP Raj Malhotra : Encounter  specialist. More about him yet to come.

Ridhima Malhotra : Raj's little sister. College student. Sweat simple girl.. more details in the coming chapters.Embarrassed

Hows it??



Edited by sashashyam - 18 November 2012 at 11:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

nivanthi2

Senior Member

nivanthi2

Joined: 29 August 2010

Posts: 547

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
interesting!!!!!  continue  sooon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchu

kunchu

IF-Dazzler

kunchu

Joined: 25 March 2012

Posts: 2850

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sree13-

Originally posted by kunchu

Originally posted by -sree13-

hey that sounds good...will love to know about Raj & Riddhima Wink

wait and see buddy...Embarrassed

yep waiting..i know sabar ka fal meetha hota hai Wink

meetha nahi.. I hope bohot meetha ho..Embarrassed
fingre crossedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

kunchu

IF-Dazzler

kunchu

Joined: 25 March 2012

Posts: 2850

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
thanks.. 
about your comment... well tough guy... for sure.. 
well the left parts.. wait and see..Embarrassed

Originally posted by sashashyam

My dear Kunchu,

Nice and neat so far, and the introduction of an encounter specialist is intriguing, to say the least. He can bump off the creeps that are guilty beyond doubt of vile crimes that cannot be proven in court by Rathore and Arjun!

But encounter specialists are usually very tough guys, and arrogant to boot, a description that fits Arjun as well. So how are the two going to co-exist and co-operate? As they say, let us wait and watch!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

PS: Dost badi hi haseen hai.

Originally posted by kunchu

YAROON ...DOSTI..BADE HI HASEEN HAI...! 


 Character sketch:

ACP Arjun Rawte :same dashing cop as in Arjun.

ACP Sameer Rathod: ETF chief.

Riya: Research specialist. Working in ETF from the same day as Arjun. Have a special feeling towards him. But still not sure if its love.

Roshni: Arjun's wife . brutally murdered.

Shree: same gadget freak.

Chotu : same soft hearted commando.

ACP Raj Malhotra : Encounter  specialist. More about him yet to come.

Ridhima Malhotra : Raj's little sister. College student. Sweat simple girl.. more details in the coming chapters.Embarrassed

Hows it??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

grad2011

Goldie

grad2011

Joined: 18 September 2012

Posts: 1350

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
very nice cant waitSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchu

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Joined: 23 July 2012

Posts: 15381

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Omg dear...i really want to read more...
Plz add me to your pm list na...i'm actually out...but i really want to read more...

Waiting dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.