Arjun

YAROON... DOSTI BADI HI HASEEN HAI(LAST CH:pg96)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 101

Page 1
Page   of 101
Page 2 Page 101

kunchu

IF-Dazzler

kunchu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Hai everyone' I am back'Smile

Yes.. I promised you all that I would be back after my exams.. but guess what? I was so bored.. that I couldn't wait till my exams to be over'Wink

So I am back again with a new FF. I never thought that I would pen down another one. Always thought 'Life goes on'' would be my first and last one. But I really like to write now. And response that I got was really encouraging.. so let me try again.

But this time, no Sapna'

But its going to be Riya'Embarrassed ya.. its  true that no one could get off  her that soon.. so this time its going to be ARIYA'Wink

But before going to ARIYA, we will be going through another beautiful feeling of one's life.. friendship and brotherhood' of Arjun, Sameer and...

So there will be some new characters too..  to support our Ariya and ETF team'Embarrassed

But I may not be posting as frequently as before, becoz  my exams are still over my head.. but once its over I'll be back in full swing...

So tell me, may I proceed'?Embarrassed

Character Sketch: page 2

CHAPTER 1: PAGE 5

Edited by kunchu - 16 December 2012 at 9:21am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Kishi01jemiikreya204nivanthi2ehmmbh_luvrshruti-lovesravani899KaShforever06rparashlittlebratnakshatra92ila_tanwarcuteariya-Lila-aroojarain-SREE93-Sandy914kgmuAngelic_honeymadmadonafatima15ll_piya_llsree_swaron..sweetchilly..shrutisweetyprava55663_BlackPearl_vidya.anandQueen.BeeDeepzpadukoneTina2603Moumimon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YAROON... DOSTI BADI HI HASEEN HAI(LAST CH:pg96)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
me waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchu

pihu_angad

IF-Dazzler

pihu_angad

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
eagerly waiting for the update dear..Smile

kunchu

Pisces_Gurl

Pisces_Gurl

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Yup..waiting fr anotherr wonderful story frm u..

kunchu

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Yes dear...we will b waiting

kunchu

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
looking forward to it...
thanks for pm

kunchu

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
awww... ariya ... Dancing Dancing please post soon!!!! love ariya Blushing... almost one month but i cant get over Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchuSneha113

nivanthi2

nivanthi2

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
waiting  here!!!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming  good  luck  4  ur  exams  dear!!!!!!!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up

kunchu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.