mahiya

Goldie

mahiya

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
R.I.P. Balasaheb Thakre

Edited by mahiya - 17 November 2012 at 5:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taurusbb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "R.I.P. Balasaheb" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hardyboy09

IF-Dazzler

hardyboy09

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
he was an extremist and was against the muslims in india...i don't feel sad for the demise of such a sick person...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NawanshahrY2JisBack

Y2JisBack

IF-Rockerz

Y2JisBack

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardyboy09

he was an extremist and was against the muslims in india...i don't feel sad for the demise of such a sick person...
Hated him.

Nawanshahr

Groupbie

Nawanshahr

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I can never abuse anyone on his/her death. I am neither happy nor sad. Those who admire him can grieve but shouldn't force on others. His contribution to Maharashtra is OK what about his contribution to India? His contribution was like +1 to Maharashtra & -10 to India.

Edited by Nawanshahr - 17 November 2012 at 7:01am

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
He was a patriot!! Like any politician, he had his negatives. It is indecent and wrong to speak ill about the dead!! If people have something good to say about a dead man, they should say it. Else, better to keep quiet - that is the decent thing to do.

If its not relevant to write an obit here, better the mods delete the post, than allow people to speak ill of the dead.

Edited by taurusbb - 17 November 2012 at 5:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.