Qubool Hai

Why does Zoya feel so attached to Dilshad?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I am really curious to know why Zoya feels so detached to Dilshad? I mean the day she came to live with them, that day itself she said Dilshad sounds like her mother..

If she is Zoya's mother then Zoya becomes Asad's sibling Shocked Oh Lord! Even yesterday's episode, she said something about being close to her Confused I'm very curious to know what is the actual story, nahi? Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vm17Sammaraxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why does Zoya feel so attached to Dilshad?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.EdwardCullen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya18-Fizzi-

Sammaraxx

IF-Rockerz

Sammaraxx

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
hey fizzi
i think that zoya found Dilshad like her mom
as she never had her mom with her any more.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.