Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Article:Akansha Juneja roped in for SNS (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by NazmaJ

I'm so not into a love triangle for GoHem. They don't need this anymore. They're in love and having a baby and finally all is well between the two of them. There's been enough pregnancy associated drama we don't need this.

I think RaJi could benefit from this kind of track. It seems more likely that Jigar had a female childhood friend than Ahem. And Anita was more than enough. RaJi would be better as the jealous wife and those too definitely need something!!

Nazma, I think many agree. But not sure what the CVs have in store. Sometimes these articles turn out a little different. We will know better when the girl actually comes inTongue
I remember that this source gets the names wrong a lot of times. So maybe this will turn out the way we expectWink

Agree with you, this idea could be that this person will bring about a positive change to the Gohem relationship that will move their relationship that much further. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article:Akansha Juneja roped in for SNS (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by NazmaJ

I'm so not into a love triangle for GoHem. They don't need this anymore. They're in love and having a baby and finally all is well between the two of them. There's been enough pregnancy associated drama we don't need this.

I think RaJi could benefit from this kind of track. It seems more likely that Jigar had a female childhood friend than Ahem. And Anita was more than enough. RaJi would be better as the jealous wife and those too definitely need something!!

Nazma, I think many agree. But not sure what the CVs have in store. Sometimes these articles turn out a little different. We will know better when the girl actually comes inTongue
I remember that this source gets the names wrong a lot of times. So maybe this will turn out the way we expectWink

Agree with you, this idea could be that this person will bring about a positive change to the Gohem relationship that will move their relationship that much further. 

Exactly and do the same with RaJI relationship.. I agree that this one couple need to actually grow a bit more in their relationship.
Maybe the new girl will show Gopi that a girl can be a man's equal and Rashi the importance of JigarTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthiChacchaNazimKiDewani

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

yeah same question .. why is it a third person always seen as saut or vamp.. we had anita .. why do u think they will repeat the same...

and as Harini and swasti say - she could bring out the positive change in their relation ..may be gopi might open a bit more...to Ahem and so does Ahem 

well my 2 cents ..as i am not a regular here .. i could be going tangential as well

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChacchaswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

yeah same question .. why is it a third person always seen as saut or vamp.. we had anita .. why do u think they will repeat the same...

and as Harini and swasti say - she could bring out the positive change in their relation ..may be gopi might open a bit more...to Ahem and so does Ahem 

well my 2 cents ..as i am not a regular here .. i could be going tangential as well

She may not be a vamp Munni. She looks nice. Maybe this is a parallel in MM like Falguni in RN. They will show how the three couples react to a third person in their relationship. Interesting premise.. I do not want her to be a vamp anyway. 

A childhood friend can be just a friendEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthiChaccha

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I bet the CVs are snooping around this forum and reading every possibility we have come up with, only to come up with something completely different! Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

I bet the CVs are snooping around this forum and reading every possibility we have come up with, only to come up with something completely different! Geek

ROFL  How well you put it Rach.. I am sure this track will be totally unpredictedLOL

Chacchaswasthi

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Unpredictable is the operative word for sure.

Whatever said, it will be an intriguing track. Let's hope is it very short lived, as in one week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
The good thing is the new girl is working on another show. So maybe the track will be short and sweet. Not more than 2 weeks please. I do not want a two month trackOuch

swasthiDeepzpadukone

Post Reply New Post

Go to top