Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

   

Article:Akansha Juneja roped in for SNS (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Joined: 09 December 2011

Posts: 5198

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by swasthi

The great thing about this track is that we will have more of Ahem. Perhaps a return of routine home life too with morning aarti, breakfast, dinner and gohem bedroom scenes.

Hope so and more GoHem even if it some Knok JhokTongue

@Dipsy - I surely hope Ahem does not make the same mistake twice. He is not in love with this girl which is a relief but I hope he understands if Gopi has insecuritiesCry  
yep Ahem tends to be a little impatient and rash at times and all Gopi does to show her displeasure is give him the silent treatment LOL...i would love to see funny nok jhonk but i dont want a serious misunderstanding between them like in the Anita track...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article:Akansha Juneja roped in for SNS (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011

Posts: 9836

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by swasthi

The great thing about this track is that we will have more of Ahem. Perhaps a return of routine home life too with morning aarti, breakfast, dinner and gohem bedroom scenes.

Hope so and more GoHem even if it some Knok JhokTongue

@Dipsy - I surely hope Ahem does not make the same mistake twice. He is not in love with this girl which is a relief but I hope he understands if Gopi has insecuritiesCry  

Now that Kokila has told Gopi to take heed of her changing mood swings her outlet will have to be Ahem. He could find himself getting caught into her web. First he may ignore it and just watch on then get worried about it, only to understand her reactions and take action. By which time this new entry will be well and truly into the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 12081

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@Swasthi and Dipsy - the problem is there are so many avenues open to the CVs in this track. While we are discussing the ones we want to see, the CVs will give a new turn to the track which will just go over our head.

@Swasthi - It will be fun if Gopi's mood swings finds an outlet in AhemLOL I think that Gopi needs to loosen a bit more and this track will be helpful to her. Ahem teases her and Gopi never retorts. Maybe the new girl's entry will show to Gopi that Ahem will not be averse to having his wife tease him right backEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiNazimKiDewani

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011

Posts: 9836

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

@Swasthi and Dipsy - the problem is there are so many avenues open to the CVs in this track. While we are discussing the ones we want to see, the CVs will give a new turn to the track which will just go over our head.

@Swasthi - It will be fun if Gopi's mood swings finds an outlet in AhemLOL I think that Gopi needs to loosen a bit more and this track will be helpful to her. Ahem teases her and Gopi never retorts. Maybe the new girl's entry will show to Gopi that Ahem will not be averse to having his wife tease him right backEmbarrassed

True the track can go anyway.

However, it has the potential to show a bold Gopi with Ahem. This will make the show enticing even if it were for just a few minutes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 12081

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

@Swasthi and Dipsy - the problem is there are so many avenues open to the CVs in this track. While we are discussing the ones we want to see, the CVs will give a new turn to the track which will just go over our head.

@Swasthi - It will be fun if Gopi's mood swings finds an outlet in AhemLOL I think that Gopi needs to loosen a bit more and this track will be helpful to her. Ahem teases her and Gopi never retorts. Maybe the new girl's entry will show to Gopi that Ahem will not be averse to having his wife tease him right backEmbarrassed

True the track can go anyway.

However, it has the potential to show a bold Gopi with Ahem. This will make the show enticing even if it were for just a few minutes.

Yes Swasthi. I can take those few minutes surely. The fact that the new girl works for another soap is good for us as this would mean she will be more of a catalyst in the GoHem relation. Waiting to see how this developsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiNazimKiDewani

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Joined: 28 September 2008

Posts: 10987

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I'm so not into a love triangle for GoHem. They don't need this anymore. They're in love and having a baby and finally all is well between the two of them. There's been enough pregnancy associated drama we don't need this.

I think RaJi could benefit from this kind of track. It seems more likely that Jigar had a female childhood friend than Ahem. And Anita was more than enough. RaJi would be better as the jealous wife and those too definitely need something!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewanipikiiichuu

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 12081

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I'm so not into a love triangle for GoHem. They don't need this anymore. They're in love and having a baby and finally all is well between the two of them. There's been enough pregnancy associated drama we don't need this.

I think RaJi could benefit from this kind of track. It seems more likely that Jigar had a female childhood friend than Ahem. And Anita was more than enough. RaJi would be better as the jealous wife and those too definitely need something!!

Nazma, I think many agree. But not sure what the CVs have in store. Sometimes these articles turn out a little different. We will know better when the girl actually comes inTongue
I remember that this source gets the names wrong a lot of times. So maybe this will turn out the way we expectWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiswasthiNazimKiDewaniNazmaJ

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011

Posts: 9836

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

@Swasthi and Dipsy - the problem is there are so many avenues open to the CVs in this track. While we are discussing the ones we want to see, the CVs will give a new turn to the track which will just go over our head.

@Swasthi - It will be fun if Gopi's mood swings finds an outlet in AhemLOL I think that Gopi needs to loosen a bit more and this track will be helpful to her. Ahem teases her and Gopi never retorts. Maybe the new girl's entry will show to Gopi that Ahem will not be averse to having his wife tease him right backEmbarrassed

True the track can go anyway.

However, it has the potential to show a bold Gopi with Ahem. This will make the show enticing even if it were for just a few minutes.

Yes Swasthi. I can take those few minutes surely. The fact that the new girl works for another soap is good for us as this would mean she will be more of a catalyst in the GoHem relation. Waiting to see how this developsBig smile

Exactly, she will move on the journey of Ahem and his love for his Gopi further.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Saath Nibhana Saathiya ARTICLE!

2 3 4

-JollyJabeen- 31 3114 11 December 2011 at 2:50pm
By moksha89
Ok after the article, I have a question?

2

navyab 11 956 09 December 2011 at 5:32am
By varshu27
Article - Rashi pours her heart out

2

munnihyderabad 11 1114 04 December 2011 at 3:35pm
By famzii05
new bolegsindia article-- link added -RohanMuskan- 3 1300 02 December 2011 at 6:20am
By -Muskii-
article about rashi rsshree 6 492 02 December 2011 at 2:48am
By Kavya.S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.