Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Sony is launching their new show Anamika...

Amidst a host of new serials which are yet to go on air, the serial Anamika stands out. The show is about two childhood lovers and has a twist in the tale in the shape of a mystery lady, or say a chudail(witch) as shown in the first promo of the serial. Who is the actress playing the vamp? 

Anamika is Vikas Seth's debut show as a producer on Sony TV, and its promo has already generated hype because of its unique content, which doesn't look like a family drama. Newcomers Annie Gill and Mudit Nayyer will play the lead pair, and there is also someone in the promo shown as the black evil shadow, "the haunted soul", which will create problems for the couple. 

"Khushiyon ko nazar lagte der nahi lagti'..aur ek chudail ki nazar kabhi utare nahi utarti'." The dialogue plays out loud in the promo of Anamika. The girl to be seen as Anamika, the evil shadow, is the TV actress Simran Kaur Bhalla, who was earlier seen in the serial Na Aana Iss Desh Laado as the simple Diya, and has also worked in the daily soap Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

The show is actually a love triangle with a supernatural touch, and the mystery girl has some connection with the hero. 

Anamika is set to be launched sometime in November and if sources are to be believed then Sony TV'sLove Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage might go off air to pave the way for the new show. 

Stay tuned to know more about Anamika -- love story with supernatural element.
Annie Gill and Mudit Nayyer will be seen as the lead actors in the show...

Will u watch the show?????...

Edited by snowdream - 17 November 2012 at 4:37am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cappacuinoPriyashDekFutbol_queenpari.prishasweet_gargiArchi02pia.rahaAsmimelody..IshqShava..Roze12-RK_Ki_Biwi-Ashvikian_AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anamika coming up..." in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Krishna Sony TV is mentle case this show Anamike is a thiller doesnt look scary its replacing Byaah hamaari bahu ka... i doubt we will get DEK 2 they are launching new shows

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archi02Roze12

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Krishna Sony TV is mentle case this show Anamike is a thiller doesnt look scary its replacing Byaah hamaari bahu ka... i doubt we will get DEK 2 they are launching new shows
yes anam they r really mad...even after getting this much they r not even thinking of DEK 2..Cry..
DEK  started off with a good TRP rating compared to shows like " Kya hua tera vada" but all thanks to the writers they ruined our show...Angry..urgghh i still hate them n this sony people...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queenAnam Ali...navina...Roze12

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Krishna jiji, its replacing Byaah Humari Bahu Ka.
i'm waiting for the show :)

But god knows what abt DEK2 :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queenRoze12-RK_Ki_Biwi-

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKlover-16

Krishna jiji, its replacing Byaah Humari Bahu Ka.
i'm waiting for the show :)

But god knows what abt DEK2 :(
ya its...me too waiting...will surely watch if its interesting...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen...navina...-RK_Ki_Biwi-.DarkMystery.

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
tfs Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowdream

catty2000

IF-Dazzler

catty2000

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowdream

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Even I found it interesting...Thank god that stupid show Byah humari bahu ka is replaced..But no trace of DEK2 and i don't think we will get it...as sony hated the showCry...Did anyone call sony for the show?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queenJarin04snowdream

Post Reply New Post

Go to top