Saravanan Meenatchi

DOTW : What's your take??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
RS had given full support when Meenashi wanted to work. Now Soundarya too wants to work and for sure Tamil is going to go against it especially when she can not get job in Kalladakuraichi. Do you think RS should advice Tamil to move up there? Or do you think Soundarya should think of job only cause she knows she is getting married to a man who would never leave his village? Or do you think Tamil will support Soundarya, move up and allows her to work Shocked?

For me, i personally think Tamil moving up here would do some good Ermm don't get me wrong but with all the financial issues going on, it would be much better he come here and try to get a job as well. Further both his sisters needs a proper education, Staying down there would not be helping much. Unless the income there is worth, then its fine. But so far, the debts are getting higher and higher.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW : What's your take??" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
res

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Nice post akka :) I was also in same thought . I will support Soundarya in this matter . In this present world its good for a woman to have a job . And that doesn't mean Tamil should leave his parents and go to Madras . Its Tamil's duty to take care of his parents and little sisters . If there is no profit in their ricemill and lot of debts its better Tamil parents move to madras with Tamil . I don't know what's Tamil's qualification is but if he tries he will get some good job and take care of his family too . Since RS and VV are best friends , RS can talk to VV as it will be good for everyone . This is the best possible way according to me. I hope RS and Tamil support Soundarya to continue her job as nowadays money too is needed to live a normal life and I always support woman standing in their own legs . Since RS too said this while supporting Meenu I want him to support his daughter too in this regard and solve it peacefully :) He can do it :)

kalki2007hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Kritu.. that was a good one Thumbs Up Yes, Tamil would easily get a job here. And it would be a nice change for VV too.. but the kostin is.. will VV and wife agree Ermm? Somehow they would want to remain in village.

Actually i would not have agreed to Soundarya going to work if the financial issue is not there. Cause basically when she decided to be with Tamil, she already knows the sacrifices that she is going to be doing.  But now with the financial and stuff, it would be much better if both works.

But one thing, i hope Tamil is sensible enough to get a different house rather then staying in RS home Ermm

kalki2007krithikas

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

S was sitting home before doing nothing now she wants to work and she knew that she is moving to T's home - i would say look something close to home or help T in ricemill they can expand it - there is always a chance to take the rice mill in big way

i don't see T in Chennai he looks like totally a Kalla person he will resent S in the long run

i think RS not encouraging S because she already had a bad marriage and didn't want to rock the boat - he knew T and S should have talked earlier about their views and it's not too late to do it

i think T's family is really good and they only have one son so T is going to stay with parents - i would say S will get all  the support from  his family instead if they live alone except T noboday there 

children loves grandparents and good support system for the future and they learn family value eariler stage and feel more secure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
I am Ok with Soundarya going to work but would never support Tamil moving to Chennai for her job. She can find a job and work near where he lives that is my take. I am sue there are going to be issues between T&S due to that and also Soundarya not finding a good job etc.

On the other hand if VV and family decide do move to Chennai on their own then i am ok with that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.