Facebook Id which created the rumor abt Sid quit

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
http://www.facebook.com/GladragsManhunt

Check this account and u will see a message saying from Sid that he is leaving balika vadhu.
I think it's a fake account, the person is not siddharth shukla...I don't why this guy creating such rumors.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Facebook Id which created the rumor abt Sid quit" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pandeypriya03

IF-Sizzlerz

pandeypriya03

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

http://www.facebook.com/GladragsManhunt

Check this account and u will see a message saying from Sid that he is leaving balika vadhu.
I think it's a fake account, the person is not siddharth shukla...I don't why this guy creating such rumors.

even i also think d same becoz if we see about on fb page it feel like it has been copied and pasted
and one more thing is if d news is true then sbs will should tell this info 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top