Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
In reality do I know anybody completely like Anandi? I guess not. Does she deserve a Nobel Piss Prize for all her heroic deeds and long morality based monologues. Nope. I feel we all have a bit of Anandi in us & bit of Jagia & Sanchi too( no tamatar & eggs LOL for bitter truth) ...this is what makes us HUMAN. And we normal humans have a problem with her just coz of this only...How can anybody have such active and excitable Goodness Modules forever staring  from behind their eyes at all the bad stuff in the world  read Jaitsar and getting peeved about it ans running to solve it. How can a fragile girl be such a action babes!! What she wants is absolute complete universal happiness and good stuff for everybody around her'..  Always Everything! Everyone.
I think I can compare Anandi  to SchindlerEmbarrassed...she wants to be a Schindler  like savior for the people of JaitsarEmbarrassed. I'm just using this to drive a message home. I always like to watch GREAT & mahan souls who do heroic stuff on TV and read abt them...as it help me become a better person myself . It makes me think if situation arises will I be a "bystander" to an "upstander"? When Anandi went to rescue  Jyoti from Shaadi mandap that made me think... I would most definitely be an upstander of some sort. I may not be as boldly daring to get myself killed, but that's because what good what I be able to do for others if I were dead? But from Drama pov it was just perfectBig smile. Prince charming Shiv arrived at the right time to save damsel in distress A.  he was Mad though...

he fought the bad boys rescued the princess and got the evil does punished after few punches. AnSh had a great chemistry in that sc and it made  Shiv look very strong and sensible. But in reality ...Price charming may be busy at work or may not as charming so we have to be strong, empowered and self reliant & sensible!  Anandi was all that but she did not make any plans just jumped in the fire...she should have asked for help and planned wellSmile
Real life learning from this is...when push comes to shove, we gotta be able to handle life and all it throws at us but sensibly  & wiselyEmbarrassed

In reality... morality means making the best possible choices according to our understanding... regardless of who agrees or not. 

Always do right according to your thinking- this will gratify some and astonish the rest but satisfy ourself( Anandi is doing just that)...Just my5cents Embarrassed

Today Ansh are all set to enjoy the joys of holy matrimony...
Pic from yesterday's episode ...parda he parda

Anandi while reasoning with Saanchi said ... "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" ...she may not find her at par with her Bro... but the Shekhers have accepted Anandi period.  This reason stretches further then just preferences in men & women. It deals with the theory that truths are relative to what a person perceives of the world. It states that there are no moral absolutes. This is a concept I disagree with because even though some issues like abortion or gay marriage may not have a distinct answer to all, there are some things we can all agree on just as we can all agree on when we talk about what we see as beauty.Embarrassed

Edited by 5cents - 17 November 2012 at 4:23am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaswrccorinthiamannisapabitra.the_Rijbrick_redNDDgirlqueen-beemelliflousrev4evaarorasurbhiKurupMomrinloveanshDaltoniVerboseGadi2512Mithi_vanimilindrosetv_princessBul3MalikaSuchi-blushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi, Schindler like Savior & Shiv yummy *pic" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
What a comparison made, Anandi as Schindler...Wink I could have never thought of that... Enjoyed reading your 5cents. Totally agree that we actually comprise of a bit of Anandi, Sanchi or Jagya, so no rotten tomato or eggs from me. Its natural that we humans have all the characteristic in us, comprising of good and evil. To certain extend, it lies in us to choose which characteristic to prevail in our live. 

Most of the times, I would be a bystander but maybe seeing this heroic/mahan act may encourage me to be a upstander once in awhile when it requires. 

Price charming may be busy at work or may not as charming so we have to be strong, empowered and self reliant & sensible! This line is so true, at times we need to play double role of being your own prince charming, knight in shining armor to rescue yourself from your own blunder.   

Love the pic from yesterday's epi, the Ansh moments were so magical...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

queen-bee5cents

melliflous

IF-Dazzler

melliflous

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Tina

This was brilliant explanation. I totally agree with you ... We as normal Humans have a bit of Anandi, jagya,saanchi , shiv us. It's upto us which characteristics we scale up and which we keep minimal. As a hero, anandi is portrayed as almost perfect individual who believes in giving happiness to all, standing up for what's right.
I loved ur thought that there are things in this world which have no definite right or wrong... It's the way we percieve. And then there are somethings which do have a definite answer.
AnSh caps were awesome!!!loved that scene.. It was magical!!

queen-bee5cents

adi2512

IF-Sizzlerz

adi2512

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Tina...Hug

An excellent post...
I've written below same words in another post...but would like to repeat here...as they are more apt  for this post..

After all... its all a theory of relativity...
When we lack in some moral principles...we consider a person possesing those 'Mahaan'...and that person...may consider another Mahaan...in whom he can see those principles...which he cannot find in himself...
So., Anandi most definitely cannot be Mahaan in a perfect sense...to some..she may be., but for Anandi...she doesn't consider herself one., as per her...there are people who are more Mahaan ...and that's what she had exactly told Saanchi ...
There is not an ounce of diplomacy in her talk...it came straight from her heart...

Anandi & Shiv are not PERFECT...They are just on a moral high ground...a little above an avg., human.

And U are absolutely right in saying...we all have a bit of AnSh, J...as well as Saanchi...in us.

It is dependent entirely on us..who we would like to evolve from us...and this in turn depends on the attitude we develop towards our own life and the society we live in.

The Battle of Kurukshetra...was not done and over with.
Its forever going on inside of us...our minds and hearts.

Some of us may come out as Pandavas...who inturn can recognise the Krishna in us...and some as Kauravas...who see no value of Krishna in us.

KwitKatts5cents

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

What a comparison made, Anandi as Schindler...Wink I could have never thought of that... Enjoyed reading your 5cents. Totally agree that we actually comprise of a bit of Anandi, Sanchi or Jagya, so no rotten tomato or eggs from me. Its natural that we humans have all the characteristic in us, comprising of good and evil. To certain extend, it lies in us to choose which characteristic to prevail in our live. 

Most of the times, I would be a bystander but maybe seeing this heroic/mahan act may encourage me to be a upstander once in awhile when it requires. 

Price charming may be busy at work or may not as charming so we have to be strong, empowered and self reliant & sensible! This line is so true, at times we need to play double role of being your own prince charming, knight in shining armor to rescue yourself from your own blunder.   

Love the pic from yesterday's epi, the Ansh moments were so magical...Day Dreaming

Rev4eva, Thx for your wonderful reply.
LOLComparison with Schindler was just to elicit some nice responsesEmbarrassed .  My apologies for doing such a faux pas...poor Schindler must be turning in his grave. Tongue   Ever since we were kids we were told Rama & Ravana are all within us.  Till  age 26  I was also very impatient and always wanted instant gratification & my mantra was eye for an eye but gradually good sense prevailed... as I saw some Karmic magicBig smile Now I absolutely believe in KARMA, it does bite us at all unexpected places & at odd times ...it leaves NONEBig smile.

Call it leadership or pgalpaan... I'm generally a upstander but I arrange my safety net first.  But this zaalim duniya has taught me some harsh lessons...so now I am mostly a bystander with 100% supportBig smile.

Yes, we have to be know that if need be we have to be our own knights in shinning armor.  Simply can't sit in Ashok  Vatika waiting for Ram to rescue.

AnSh were too good Day Dreaming

Edited by 5cents - 17 November 2012 at 1:12pm

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melliflous

Tina

This was brilliant explanation. I totally agree with you ... We as normal Humans have a bit of Anandi, jagya,saanchi , shiv us. It's upto us which characteristics we scale up and which we keep minimal. As a hero, anandi is portrayed as almost perfect individual who believes in giving happiness to all, standing up for what's right.
I loved ur thought that there are things in this world which have no definite right or wrong... It's the way we percieve. And then there are somethings which do have a definite answer.
AnSh caps were awesome!!!loved that scene.. It was magical!!

Hi Melli, Hug Hope you had a good Diwali.  Absolutely it is entirely upto us which one we scale up. I think I'm now completely out of my wild Ravana daysTongue...thx to AnandiEmbarrassed.  Anandi is portrayed almost perfect but she has some insecurities which Shiv will address.  I feel she has followed what she has thought  to be right. HER mantra has been don't hurt their (Singhs or DS's) ego but don't lose our identity. ...  Mujhe apna alag asman nahin chahiye jab tak mujhe bhi udne mileSinghs have given have given wings to fly.

We all have a judgement and there are no absolute RIGHT & WRONG but there is only absolute TRUTH. My decision and way of thinking may not match with somebody but it is my thinking & I stick to it. We all have different perceptions and act accordingly. This is what makes us all unique.
There is beauty in diversityEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflous

QuagMyred

IF-Rockerz

QuagMyred

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
You leave me awestruck with ur analysis and posts everytime Tina...
Lowed this!!!
Ajee is truly the Schindler...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

5cents

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Tina...Hug

An excellent post...
I've written below same words in another post...but would like to repeat here...as they are more apt  for this post..

After all... its all a theory of relativity...
When we lack in some moral principles...we consider a person possesing those 'Mahaan'...and that person...may consider another Mahaan...in whom he can see those principles...which he cannot find in himself...
So., Anandi most definitely cannot be Mahaan in a perfect sense...to some..she may be., but for Anandi...she doesn't consider herself one., as per her...there are people who are more Mahaan ...and that's what she had exactly told Saanchi ...
There is not an ounce of diplomacy in her talk...it came straight from her heart...

Anandi & Shiv are not PERFECT...They are just on a moral high ground...a little above an avg., human.

And U are absolutely right in saying...we all have a bit of AnSh, J...as well as Saanchi...in us.

It is dependent entirely on us..who we would like to evolve from us...and this in turn depends on the attitude we develop towards our own life and the society we live in.

The Battle of Kurukshetra...was not done and over with.
Its forever going on inside of us...our minds and hearts.

Some of us may come out as Pandavas...who inturn can recognise the Krishna in us...and some as Kauravas...who see no value of Krishna in us.

Adi, Hug Hum Saath saath haiEmbarrassed.  Bold abs agree. You are bang on...The battle of kurukshetra is forever inside us...this is what makes us all human. We all have hatred, compassion and love within us but the ratio  differs it can be  80/20 or 40 /60 or 90/10Big smile

There is no diplomacy or cunningness in Ajee ...she is plain one dimensional, straight forward, selfless, God fearing tough GIRLBig smile. Yes,  Anandi has her own weakness & insecurities...she  wants to be PERFECT all the time. Remember how bad she was feeling when she did not forgive J the first time in the Mandir...she told Shiv... how can I be like this ...I have become a stoneCry.  She has a solid 24 carat gold heart Embarrassed and that too in this economyLOL.   Thx to bad economy most people have lead heartsTongue  so can't relate to her.  She just wants best for one & all...that is her truth & desire...That is Anandi Singh for us... there is nothing superficial & frivolous about  her.

Yes, According to me Anandi still suffers from some inferiority complex ...thx to Mata Gauri. But have full faith in shiv as he has restored love back in her heart will pull her out of this too. and being with Aji  Shiv will learn to take it easy once in whileWink

I so want J to join Heth Sing then we'll have Nazi vs the Jews scenarioWink...then only  Jagia's  redemption will start...  I'm sure  he'll truly help the people of Jaitsar one day without any  expectation of return. Just like Schindler he shd break  down  at the end for his selfishness, greed and mistakes that he's made. Embarrassed

queen-beeadi2512

Post Reply New Post

Go to top