Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Never really posted any thing on this forum, rather I have been reading your responses and posts..which by the way, i have enjoyed very much. You all are awesum observers and I feel i do not need to add anything to what you all say. 

Anyway, what I do want to say today is that I do not like MINK :/ Does anyone out there, like her?
The other new inmate Vishal is sweet and totally fine but Mink... Not liking it. 

As for how the show is going... My fav is out 1) Sidhu and my second fav 2) Aashka is also out so im left :'( (heart broken) but there are still some kool people in the house so lets see how things go.

Do comment and share your views :-)

CHeers!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CosmicQueenAannabaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mink.. Do you like her?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChulbuliPandey

ChulbuliPandey

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Mink is boring Sleepy...

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I don't have any reasons not to like her, she hasn't done much around the house really so I don't have any reasons to like her either. 

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Yeah I like her, I didn't think I would like her before she went into the BB house.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luckym2012shaf13-naureen786-

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
yah i really like her she is sweet actually BB mai anay se as a person hm usey jaan pa rhy hyn so she is sweet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luckym2012

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged

No. She is negative. She did not talk to other contestants during her first week. Unlike Vishal.

I hope that vishal does not get influenced with sana. Sana want to keep him with her group.that's why she was unhappy when he was sitting with the others.

I prefer vishal over mink anytime.

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
no

Aleena12

Goldie

Aleena12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

She hasn't done anything bad.. so theres no reason for not liking her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luckym2012

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.