Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sapna called Urvashi "Moti Bhains" because... (Page 2)

znursingh IF-Dazzler
znursingh
znursingh

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2direct.

Lol   The reasoning is brilliant, Urvashi deserves it all from Sapna just like Sidhu & Niketan did. They wronged Sapna, Sapna just does things in the heat of the moment. Naturally because such things usually do happen in the heat of the moment. silly me:) So  yea Sapna is right.  

Would the Mods understand if I called a post moronic if I said it in the heat of the moment?? And NOT ban me? Just because UD said what she did  without raising her voice,using any abusive words,dripping sarcasm she is pilloried??! I REALLY don't understand the thinking proccess of some posters!

PS=You do dead-panning very well!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yasper75music_mastiGujar.Shayari.purvaMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

Originally posted by 2direct.

Lol   The reasoning is brilliant, Urvashi deserves it all from Sapna just like Sidhu & Niketan did. They wronged Sapna, Sapna just does things in the heat of the moment. Naturally because such things usually do happen in the heat of the moment. silly me:) So  yea Sapna is right.  

Would the Mods understand if I called a post moronic if I said it in the heat of the moment?? And NOT ban me? Just because UD said what she did  without raising her voice,using any abusive words,dripping sarcasm she is pilloried??! I REALLY don't understand the thinking proccess of some posters!

PS=You do dead-panning very well!

Haha!! 'Heat of the moment' is the stupidest excuse ever!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yasper75znursinghGujar.Shayari.

yasper75 Senior Member
yasper75
yasper75

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by F-bomb

I just killed my friend, but please forgive me, I did it in the heat of.moment.

great post LOL

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Baawre, MNB, KKB, EMA, JR Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
When Urvashi pushed Sapna!! Are you watching BB season 6?? It was a task where Urvashi should stop Sapna to apply color on Sidhu's face!! She was doing her task!! Yes she hold her tightly but did not push!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.purvaMithiBani

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
****** Thread Closure Alert ***

Watch for this thread to be closed soon. Say anything negative about Urvashi - and the thread is history..

Let us wait and watch - how long it takes before we get a lock sign against this thread!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilaila

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Watch for this thread to be closed soon. Say anything negative about Urvashi - and the thread is history..

Let us wait and watch - how long it takes before we get a lock sign against this thread!!

What about this broWink

*king*
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

That is just not true!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.purvaKhushi.

Naya-hai-wah Goldie
Naya-hai-wah
Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Sapna aatankwadi thi aur urvashi army officer,
Toh army officer urvashi ko captain siddhu ko bachana tha.
Aur aatankwadi sapna ko unpe colour dalna tha.
Dono task kar rahe the.Lekin jaise hi sapna ne color kaan me daala urvashi naatak karne lagi aur bolne lagi don't raise your voice.Use toh issue create karke sapna ko bahar karna.Usi ka answer sapna ne diya.Aakhir urvashi siddhu ko bachaane ke liye pakad sakthi hai toh kya ek aatankwadi officer pe attack nahi kar sakta.Toh woh issue create kyun kar rahi thi ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DelhiDiva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index