Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sapna called Urvashi "Moti Bhains" because...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mahiya

Goldie

mahiya

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Sapna called Urvashi "Moti Bhains" Ouch because Urvashi pushed away Sapna so hard Angry that Sapna almost fell to the floor. But everybody is blaming Sapna only..Thumbs Down
In BB-5, PM pushed Sid and got evicted by Bigg Boss..Disapprove

Edited by mahiya - 17 November 2012 at 3:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhi_fannigella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna called Urvashi "Moti Bhains" because..." in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*king*

IF-Dazzler

*king*

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Please tell me which BB are u watching because I am watching BB6 and its too boring.Tongue

*king*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sosweet

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhi_fanTheTrollercoaster

mistyi

Goldie

mistyi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
LOL it was a game that they were playing and the boys didnt want to touch sapna in sidhu's defense so they asked urvashi to do so. Else if they had defended sidhu she would have become a sati savitri and said you touched me in a bad way.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeeyasper75mihali7taurusbbsonia1230znursinghalia-naureen786-

mahiya

Goldie

mahiya

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigella

urvashi is a rascal
poor sapna

Stern SmileTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zee

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Really? She pushed poor Sapna Kranti Bhavnani so hard that she almost fell?! I failed to notice any such "push" ..Urvashi was just holding onto Sapna and instead I saw Sapna putting that Gulaal in Urvashi's earOuch, But I do not mind any of the acts because it was a task.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110yasper75taurusbbmistyimihali7sonia1230znursinghhardyboy09.Shayari.purvafire_gunsallu_lover

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Aww...poor Sapana. Not!! She has no control over her tongue. Says all kind of shit and then backtracks. I wish Urvashi had called her a psychotic bleached blonde right then and then we could all have said 'Arrey heat of the moment mein bol diya' Ermm Personal insults are wayyy low class. Urvashi let it go except for rant for a while which was justified IMO. Sapna toh bechari paagal hai, let's forgive her.

Edited by MithiBani - 17 November 2012 at 5:33am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110yasper75taurusbbmihali7music_mastisonia1230znursingh.Shayari.-naureen786-purvaKhushi.sallu_lover--DewDrops--

Gujar

IF-Rockerz

Gujar

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Lol   The reasoning is brilliant, Urvashi deserves it all from Sapna just like Sidhu & Niketan did. They wronged Sapna, Sapna just does things in the heat of the moment. Naturally because such things usually do happen in the heat of the moment. silly me:) So  yea Sapna is right.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastisonia1230.Shayari.MithiBani--DewDrops--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.