Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Spoiler Of Amrit Manthan For Next Week * Shivangi (Page 3)

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
nutmeg so true Amrit can dream on Agam will never have feelings for her only hatred .he has always been right about her ...thats why  he hurted himself about how his doubt about her can be wrong because he knows her too well...just waiting the day he comes to know what she has done to Nimrit at that cliff ..how much Nimrit has suffered to even losing her real identity and living with a new one..Agam wont spare her..

As for spoiler well well our Agamji will refuse to shivangi demand to not talk to Nimrit..

Another one Nimrit will come to know kamalpreet is back in india..

I can say we will have interesting upcoming Epi this week and our Army guy Tej too will be in focus to save sarabjeet..shivangi bro...
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Savee...

This is what I wanted , Cant wait for Agam refusing shivangi condition..
saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Agree krithi Agam should listen to his heart and start getting the hint that shivangi cant be Nimrit.

Cant wait to see how Nimrit expose Yug  also as she will get to know kamalpreet is back..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
TFS...I hope that Agam take his mother Advice in account

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index