that's not smile.I can't believe smile isn't even suiting her. 😆
Priya_990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You believe or no,but it is a smile.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She does smile if her children have achieved something. Infact in the WTC track not only did she not smile, she even danced on the street to the song 'pallo latke'. In terms of percentages I would say if smiling is 25% than gussa is 75%. Maybe she feels by smiling and laughing too much  she will dilute her authority too much in the house. People won't take her seriously.  She thinks her rigid face makes her unapproachable and inspires respect.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bhabo has smiled plenty of times...whenever the situation warranted.  Her smiles are scattered throughtout too many episodes to post all the pics or list the episodes.

I won't waste my time offering you proof...since you seem to have made this thread just to poke fun at Bhabo.  🤔
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AHLMH

She can't smile ...U know why?..That's why ...She never brushes her teeth ...So bad smell..

I know that you are joking but somehow it sounds rude statement about her to me ...😲
ShahSantosh143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u demanded for the pics, here u can see it

there are many more, visit DABH Gallery n see all the pics and never ever blame her unnecessarily

SRKian_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Bhabo has smiled plenty of times...whenever the situation warranted. Her smiles are scattered throughtout toomany episodes to post all the pics or list the episodes.

I won't waste my time offering you proof...since you seem to have made this thread just to poke fun at Bhabo. 🤔

please waste your time somewhere else.what's so wrong about this question ? smile always represents genuiness which I don't see in bhabo.