Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

:) Sana completely insulted this fri -

monalily thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello! Friday 16th November episode shows a lot on how Salman Khan completely insulted Sana. And I know it was her fault completely. For proof lets evaluate the episode

We all know Salman flirts with Sana every Friday. Since Sana's Friend Vishal( handsome and good looking man) came inside Big Boss, obviously it will transform into triangle love story/flirt )

To start impressing Sana, Salman change his cloth from jean(3rd Nov), kurta(9th Nov) back into suit.
Dressing is one way where boys always try to impress a girl. For proof check 22nd October episode where he was indirectly talking about it.

Sana fault is here:
  • Salman : You're have been a brilliant student, in Maths, I also couldnot count my maths marks [teasing as Sana once said she is null in Maths with 1/80 mark]
  • Sana :  INHONEIN calculate nehin kiya andar [ we normally use the hindi word inhonein for our husband, boyfriend, or close one.  She indirectly told Salman that she prefers Vishal over Salman. Check Vishal reaction for proof]
    This is the reason why Salman start insulting/ making fun of Sana onwards in whole episode.
    For example:

What you reap is what you sow :

1. Salman : Mein ab flirting nehin karunga jabse  Vishal aaya hai, mein STEPBACK [ here with the word STEPBACK Salman is referring to how Rajeev was in a way pleading Sana to withdraw from captaincy proposal.
  2. Salman : Udhar hai Coffee, arre bread le lo, MEIN DEKH RAHA THA TV AUR PURA  HINDUSTAN CHEEKH OUTHA, TO SHREEV ( someone name) NE KAHA. [ here salman indirectly wants to say that he was watching after having slept with a girl "shreev" and she start saying take bread. For proof watch urvashi and rajeev expression/reaction ] 
  3. Salman : You were given a task to follow Vishal everywhere as  shadow EXCEPT AT THE TOILET [ insult sana because no one says this to a decent girl. For proof check Vishal reaction.]
  4. Vodafone caller:
    Salman :  tell me the person's name who you talk less in the house . Mein apko usse baat karata houn. He then cut Sana  midway  without hearing the name and go back to vodafone caller.
    Salman: Amritaji aren't you big boss sister? MAYBE YOU KNOW BIG BOSS JUST LIKE SANA KNOWS VISHAL, BIG BOSS IS SITTING BESIDE YOU AND PROMPTING YOU ( meaning vishal siting beside sana and prompting her).., BIG BOSS KA PYAR AAP LEHI LEINGI ( Salman meant that Sana will take Vishal love as well)  Check everyone and Vishal reaction for proof )
  5. When Salman ask rajeev to join in the dance . Check carefully the last step movement that Salman  showed for rajeev to follow. The step is rajeev dancing backwards near Sana and even Sana understood that. Check both Sana and Salman reaction for proof

It was really bad for Sana but I think she was at fault which I mentioned above

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lol your posts are funny and difFerent...keep goingπŸ‘πŸΌ
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What step he told rajeev ,i missed that part,but on the whole he made fun of everyone
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
If BB script writers had enough intelligence to write all these things with hidden innuedos...this wouldn't have been the most Boring Che Season πŸ˜†
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think what goes or Salman does is to make the show intetresting., there might some here and there personal issues but not always. I never thought in this way...

If Sana said inhone...that's her style of talking as she speaks without thinking...on the contrary, Salman uses words like flirts ...to fetch Trp's for the channel as he is paid...

@ TM

Your whole post is full of holes in logic!
The girl IS stupid and as for what you are PRESUMING-that Salman's partner in bed said it...ummm...HOW do YOU know??
I'm  a die hard anti fan of Salman but even I found your assumptive+presumptive remarks distasteful...Wonder what his real fans would say.

This content was originally posted by: SherlockHouse

If BB script writers had enough intelligence to write all these things with hidden innuedos...this wouldn't have been the most Boring Che Season πŸ˜†

The innuendos are entirely the product of the TM's sad but fertile imagination!!
I think the TM intention is to post illogic for fun...it's not a serious post. It's like any other creative post. 
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
acha hai sana hai hi insult hone k layaq πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loser
Aleena12 thumbnail
I think ur thinking too much and making ur own version story out of it.. -.-