Afsar Bitiya

Predictions(19th - 23rd Nov) Page 5 for Friday!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged

A few questions which will be easier to answer than the others that I asked in my other post!LOL

For Monday 17th November

• Will Sonu be sent away to the boarding school or no finally?
  • Will Ganga actually shoot herself?( I can see any amount of drama in this show now...)
  • Will TTS get back home on Monday? ( or will stay away form this drama for a few days...)
  • Will Pintu start working? (the most asked question!)
  • Will Krishna start studying after disclosing her truth on the IAS exam?
  • Will Prishna get at least 5 - 10 minutes to spend by themselves?
  • Will Pinky go to work?
All are welcome to come up with more predictions of what you all think will happen on Monday!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 22 November 2012 at 7:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuktaahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Predictions(19th - 23rd Nov) Page 5 for Friday!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
For Monday 17th November

• I'm in such doubt if for some reason Sonu is sent away then the cvs will have to do something big to redeem themselves and the characters

• Will Ganga actually shoot herself?( I can see any amount of drama in this show now...)

• No I feel it was more of a mothers plea than anything else

• Will TTS get back home on Monday? ( or will stay away form this drama for a few days...)

• He is furious at Babloo , I hope he actually comes back on Monday but he needs to straighten Pinky out , she is the mother of Sonu

• I always say this as a lead actor his character is only sketched to a certain extend and it seems we will have a long wait before we really get a track on Pintu working

• I'm hoping she does , I want to see her studying , her journey shouldn't die down because she is pregant , I just feel here cvs can really milk this track well if they have explosive ideas . We have been waiting now its time cvs need to deliver

• Shanti Prishna is married , they expecting their first baby yet there is no excitement around this must be the only couple in all of Tellywood that does not get a chance to themselves lets hope they do get their 10mins due to themselves

• Will Pinky go to work?

• Somehow it feels whatever Pinky wants she is going to get, been at home she will surely get bored and tired of home chores and will speak to Babloo and TTS 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
@ Taahir - only the Pintu part - was sad...your prediction 

though I am very hopeful...at least this week...we can't be disappointed...

Edited by kmfan_2 - 17 November 2012 at 7:17am

moniluvskinshuktaahir004

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I highly doubt that Sonu will be sent to boarding school, but if he is - here goes my far fetched prediction - Prishna will reason with Ganga and calm her down, by then TTS will be back, then Prishna will say that they will move to where Sonu's school is and live there, then Pintu will get a job to take care themselves while Krishna studies and takes care of the home, and then Pinky will be left all alone with no one to torture except Babloo and TTS.
Anyway, I was just having wishful thoughts which never come true, ... but yeah back to the show, ... I don't think Sonu will be sent away, TTS will come back in time with some crazy demand or maybe bring Pinky's parents to stop them etc. Pintu's job track won't happen just yet as well as Krishna's studying for IAS, as for Pinky's job - she seems to be the luckiest BDO who has no work or works from home.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Will Bihari - Dihati be back on Monday?

We have not seen much of them for a few days?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

A few questions which will be easier to answer than the others that I asked in my other post!LOL

For Monday 17th November

No Don't think he will be sent . he will be somehow stopped . 
No!! Prishna will stop her from doing that . And If babloo's humanity havn't died then he will agree to Ganga's demand . 
Hmmm Looks like SK sir might be in holiday or something .So It depends on that.
He will defo start working .Let this crazy track end . Hope Monday is the last day for it .
I hope IAS tevealation happens soon as I want prishna out of house . I am sure once it gets revealed Everyone will blame krishna for lieing and Pintu this time will not toelrate it and will leave the house with her . 
Di Now it looks like We will get that 5-10 mins of Prishna scenes only when they will be out of TTS Mansion (Finally) . And So I hope it happens soon so thatw e could get it soon . 
  • Will Pinky go to work?
Hope she goes to Work as Prishna will be alone for sometime as that Craazy Girl always keeps her eyes on Prishna 

All are welcome to come up with more predictions of what you all think will happen on Monday!

kmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Will Prishna leave today?????? I really hope so...
I want them staying by themselves...

moniluvskinshuk

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Bihari & Dihati has gone on Honeymoon since Pinky is now married
It will take something major for Prishna to leave .
At the moment I want Pintu to stop Babloo in his madness and calm the situation down at the home front
I want Pintu to do something that catches TTS attention big time so that once again TTS can be in Pintu's corner .

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.