Rey is behaving really unreasonable guys
1. Ideology convo
2. Tumhe yaha nhi hona chahiye convo
3. Ham dost nahi he convo
4. Forget it taani convo
5. Ye tumne in sab ko patti padhai convo
6. Taani se secrets
7. Irresponsible convo

but still wondering, why always taani? Koi aur way nahi tha kya? Always nd always, mistake to taani se hi karwayi jati he.
Anyways muje esa lagta he ki agr team ne taani ko unake plan me include kiya hota na to ye sab kabhi nahi hota. Taani more careful hoti.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-gitz-roxxygaksha2812BARUNILU_Arshiasmamemberdews100zoharocks-CussTheWorldUpDiya_Taareyraddhi--taareylove---ajavedpixi26angel-krazyriya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rey's behaviour" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-gitz-

-gitz-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
ur right...
rey is always used to scold taani unreasonable...
pta nhi kab TAAREY ke sweet sweet cute cute romantic romantic scenes aayenge...Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghasingh

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
yeah..right..i agree !

i'm fed up of taarey fights or rey scolding taani..Dead... why all mistakes by taani everytime ! Ouch

just hope this stupid tracks ends soon.. n we'll get too see some cute romantic moments between taarey...Day Dreaming

meghasingh

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
I dont know 
Now its like Rey looks for an excuse to scold Taani 
I think he claims his rights on her like that 
I actually have no explanation for how Rey is acing 
But yh Rey blaming Taani for this is so unreasonable .He maybe upset but it is his fault 
He convinced the group to break the rules and got caught out 

But yh I want Taarey to form a team and be each others support system not the contrast that happening now 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-meghasinghpixi26angel

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Exactly. I hope par ki ab mushkil wakht me dono sath rahe. Aur un dono ki attachement jyada ho. I want emotionally attached tarey too.

--taareylove---

IF-Sizzlerz

--taareylove---

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
agree with you

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
well u r right...i don't know what's wrong with rey these days...i am just not able to connect to him coz he's not the rey whom i knew at least and who used to love,understand and support taani the most...i don't know why CVS are butchering his character

now coming to that pen drive fiasco...i just wonder one thing why do the CVS always start every problem with taani and always forget to end itOuch...is baar jo hua i actually can't blame taani coz aisi cheeze toh kisi ke bhi saath ho sakti hai under work pressure khud mere saath do do baar hui hai...i agree that she should have checked that pen drive but agar us pen drive mein unke performance ke alava kuch aur hota toh it wouldn't have been such a big issues so i don't think ki it was a mistake just haste ka natija tha and moreover she was even trying to take that pen drive out agar us AVP ne nahi dekha hota tohOuch...par i think ki agar taani ki galti hai toh rey ki bhi galti hai after all kaun sensible insaan raat ko apne ki college ki security and rules break karkar sneak in karegaConfused...that's insensible...i know they all are attached to dance a lot but even their actions aren't right and can't be justified...galti rey se bhi hui hai so anyhow he had to face the consequences of the sameOuch bas the thing is that ki har baar ki tarah is baar bhi sara blame taani par hi aane waala haiOuch...koi bhi apni galti nahi dekhega bas sab taani ko hi blame karenge and rey toh has already started blaming herOuch

and now about taarey i don't know i feel that they have vanished somewhereOuch...i really want my old taarey back but going by the scenario i don't expect anything now from the CVSOuch

P.S.-i am not against rey and the gang but i am just stating my POV so no offence to anyone

Edited by pixi26angel - 17 November 2012 at 6:15am

meghasingh

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I agree dono wtz wrong wid him he used to support taaani or ek daam se anti taani hogya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top