Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

It's probably lips as well...jaw correction? maybe...new look for her I guess

yup i noticed in the zoom intv with SRK there is  something so different her cheeks and chin look very different and stiff here when she laughs 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenaina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT:ANUSHKA got a lip job? (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Enycedoll

IF-Rockerz

Enycedoll

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

Enycedoll - They have lipsticks and lip gloss I heard that make lips appear bigger ...I say natural lips are beautiful...no plastic surgery or injection needed, I mean look at nargis lips..lol

Lol nargis went overboard...theres a natural look and then theres wanting to be angelina...that cant possibly look good on everyone. And those lip plumpers dont work, unfortunately Sleepy

Terenaina

Enycedoll

IF-Rockerz

Enycedoll

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

i seriously don't get it as well- anu is not the hottest around but she is definitely one pretty looking girl. People have been a bit too modest in telling her on her face that she is not the best looking girl around, its a little rude. Even in kwk karan directly hinted her that she is no aishwarya or katrina to back up on looks- so she really has to act!

Thats disgusting, mean, and foul...how do u tell someone theyre not pretty? Doesnt everyone have their own idea of what beauty is? Ive never, for one moment, considered Anushka to be anything less than beautiful, or any other living creature for that matter. Its not something you have control over, thats what how youre born... Its like telling a disabled person theyre inferior to others. 

Karan is a vile and repulsive human being, never liked him, like him even less now. 

Ill make sure to tell him next time i spot his sorry ass on fifth ave. 

Edited by Enycedoll - 17 November 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

calmness-koiza-KhatamKahani

lentils

IF-Dazzler

lentils

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
No wonder she is looking so beautiful in all the JTHJ promotions! I've been wondering why it is and I thought her lips were looking different because of the red lipstick she's been sporting. I guess it is a lip job but I'm glad she did it. She was looking very bad in JTHJ and her super thin lips were so distracting. Good decision! She is looking really good now... Katrina has been doing it for years and she had much bigger lips than Anushka

Wave.

IF-Rockerz

Wave.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Yeah definietly she got something done.

lentils

IF-Dazzler

lentils

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

Originally posted by koiza.k

i seriously don't get it as well- anu is not the hottest around but she is definitely one pretty looking girl. People have been a bit too modest in telling her on her face that she is not the best looking girl around, its a little rude. Even in kwk karan directly hinted her that she is no aishwarya or katrina to back up on looks- so she really has to act!

Thats disgusting, mean, and foul...how do u tell someone theyre not pretty? Doesnt everyone have their own idea of what beauty is? Ive never, for one moment, considered Anushka to be anything less than beautiful, or any other living creature for that matter. Its not something you have control over, thats what how youre born... Its like telling a disabled person theyre inferior to others. 

Karan is a vile and repulsive human being, never liked him, like him even less now. 

Ill make sure to tell him next time i spot his sorry ass on fifth ave. 

Yea Karan was very rude to her and basically said she is ugly. It's ridiculous, she's beautiful. But it all came from the story of how Anushka was cast for RNBDJ. Adi apparently told her that he's casting her but she has to work really hard and act really well because she is not good looking. Poor Anushka said that until then she thought she was good looking.

She is good looking! These men need to get their eyes checked. Anushka is a more natural beauty, I prefer her to all the Katrinas.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EnycedollKhatamKahani

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
How can anyone say that Anushka is not pretty? She's one of the most beautiful actresses...she is well pretty!

lentils

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I love Karan though...he might be bitchy and plays games but love him since he brings humor and fun to bollywood...it would be boring without him lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top