Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Enycedoll - They have lipsticks and lip gloss I heard that make lips appear bigger ...I say natural lips are beautiful...no plastic surgery or injection needed, I mean look at nargis lips..lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisy-koiza--SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT:ANUSHKA got a lip job? (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
But I have to say something is different about anushka these days and it's not just lips

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nadaanmasakalli

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Terenaina

But I have to say something is different about anushka these days and it's not just lips

may be its the jaw correction surgery as some one said?

even i notice no such change in lips, its something else! 

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
It's probably lips as well...jaw correction? maybe...new look for her I guess

-koiza-

xPristinex

IF-Dazzler

xPristinex

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I kinda feel that Anushka took those "you're not the greatest looking girl in Bollywood" or "how was it like working with someone as beautiful as Katrina, did it make you feel insecure?"  comments to heart.

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xPristinex

I kinda feel that Anushka took those "you're not the greatest looking girl in Bollywood" or "how was it like working with someone as beautiful as Katrina, did it make you feel insecure?"  comments to heart.

Anushka used to be a model...I don't know why she got so insecure about the talks of average looking. I remember adi even telling her that she's not looking but she has to act her ass off if she wants to stand out

KhatamKahani

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
i seriously don't get it as well- anu is not the hottest around but she is definitely one pretty looking girl. People have been a bit too modest in telling her on her face that she is not the best looking girl around, its a little rude. Even in kwk karan directly hinted her that she is no aishwarya or katrina to back up on looks- so she really has to act!

Edited by koiza.k - 17 November 2012 at 10:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahaniTerenaina

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Aish is so beautiful...but everybody can't look like aish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top