logoimg
iconimg Saturday, November 17, 2012
Dibyojyoti Baksi, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, November 17, 2012
Email to Author

First Published: 12:34 IST(17/11/2012)
Last Updated: 13:02 IST(17/11/2012)

Anushka Sharma got a lip job?

People who've known Anushka Sharma for a while now have noticed a subtle change in her look recently. The actor, who has so far been seen with thin lips, is now sporting a fuller pout that is drawing a lot of attention."I interact with her on a daily basis and was surprised to see her full lips. She has done a lip job for sure," says a source, who was with the actor during the promotions of the late Yash Chopra's last directorial venture, Jab Tak Hai Jaan.

Anushka plays the second lead in the film opposite Shah Rukh Khan that released on Diwali day. "I saw her through the shooting schedule and then during the film's promotion, but never spotted such puffy lips ever before. I was surprised by that sudden change," says the source.

The actor has completed shooting for Vishal Bhardwaj's Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola and is expected to start work for Rajkumar Hirani's P.K. "I don't know if it's the requirement of her next film," says the source.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/Popup/2012/8/anushka-brunch.jpgOther actors in the news for enhanced face value:

Katrina Kaif: In Boom (2003), she was slightly chubby and had thin lips. The bee-stung lips Katrina has in Chikni Chameli (Agneepath) are visibly different.

Priyanka Chopra: Compare her early film, like Andaaz (2003), to the present ones, to see the difference.

Shilpa Shetty: Her transformation post Baazigar (1992) had everyone talking.

Karisma Kapoor: Everlasting beauty must come at a hefty price. Karisma is proof of that.

Minissha Lamba: She suddenly developed sharper features. Who nose how that happened?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT:ANUSHKA got a lip job?" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lighthearted

IF-Rockerz

Lighthearted

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
hope full for good job

you2

IF-Rockerz

you2

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
"I don't know if it's the requirement of her next film," says the source.

Amir likes to kiss big lips?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

don12bambogli

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateyou2IHeartDeepika...Apz..fire_gun.khoobsurat.-koiza-TerenainaHappyMelody

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adevdon12SmritiKathaFullyFaltoo.you2-koiza-KhatamKahaniHotMess

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Sridevil

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
the way these gorgeous girls are getting plastic surgeries- i just hope they don't start looking like dragon mitra! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

don12bambogliReal.MadridKhatamKahani.khoobsurat.HappyMelody-SalShah4eva-

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
what was the need chaddi mata i think after that hippy chimpanzee  sucked out the life  from her  lips with his constant puckering ,LIP job was the only option LOL

ruky786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top