Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Live Telecast Discussion 16 : Update Pg 1 (Page 12)

LSctt IF-Dazzler
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

I am coming on live feed thread after ages. After reading DDT today, I felt I need to follow live feed to gain clarity. For instance, I am not sure whether Sapna said that stuff about telly actors or did Vishal spread false rumors. Confused
blackie trust me live feed is the best.. nothing going on in live feed as of nw but you probably missed todays aaksha and imams fight?? but i believe sapna did probably say those things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

I am coming on live feed thread after ages. After reading DDT today, I felt I need to follow live feed to gain clarity. For instance, I am not sure whether Sapna said that stuff about telly actors or did Vishal spread false rumors.Confused

I am not sure either coz I did not see it for myself. Sapna has said things earlier about tv actors which annoyed people in the house so she could of said it but can't be too sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieLSctt

blackie Goldie
blackie
blackie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

I am coming on live feed thread after ages. After reading DDT today, I felt I need to follow live feed to gain clarity. For instance, I am not sure whether Sapna said that stuff about telly actors or did Vishal spread false rumors. Confused
blackie trust me live feed is the best.. nothing going on in live feed as of nw but you probably missed todays aaksha and imams fight?? but i believe sapna did probably say those things

Yes, sonia. I read about aashka and imam's fight in DDT and I am sad that I missed it. I really wanted to watch Imam taking on AakshaLOL Hopefully they will include it in the main telecast tomorrow. 

I am liking this Imam guy. He is a pathaka, a total dramabaaz. He will be entertaining in the show.Evil Smile

zeefan 1LSctt

LSctt IF-Dazzler
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia1230

Yes, sonia. I read about aashka and imam's fight in DDT and I am sad that I missed it. I really wanted to watch Imam taking on AakshaLOL Hopefully they will include it in the main telecast tomorrow. 

I am liking this Imam guy. He is a pathaka, a total dramabaaz. He will be entertaining in the show.Evil Smile
ofcourse they will show ashka and imams fight in tomorrows episode..

imam is a full on entertainment package.. he was crying, demanding to leave the show and banging things today lol bechari ashka darr gaye thiLOL

blackie

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Anyone got a link to the precap for tomorrow some ppl say theyve seen it... Plz post the link
Matra IF-Dazzler
Matra
Matra

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saniya93

Anyone got a link to the precap for tomorrow some ppl say theyve seen it... Plz post the link

yeah I was looking for the same

Saniya93

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

Originally posted by Saniya93

yeah I was looking for the same

I really wanna c the fight in precap

blackie

luckym2012 Senior Member
luckym2012
luckym2012

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I hope that the fight will keep rajeev and mink in i'd rather sapna and vrjesh go  they've run their course!

Edited by luckym2012 - 18 November 2012 at 2:20pm

LScttSaniya93

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index