Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Telecast Discussion 16 : Update Pg 1 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 151

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

I am coming on live feed thread after ages. After reading DDT today, I felt I need to follow live feed to gain clarity. For instance, I am not sure whether Sapna said that stuff about telly actors or did Vishal spread false rumors. Confused
blackie trust me live feed is the best.. nothing going on in live feed as of nw but you probably missed todays aaksha and imams fight?? but i believe sapna did probably say those things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Telecast Discussion 16 : Update Pg 1 (Page 12)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

I am coming on live feed thread after ages. After reading DDT today, I felt I need to follow live feed to gain clarity. For instance, I am not sure whether Sapna said that stuff about telly actors or did Vishal spread false rumors.Confused

I am not sure either coz I did not see it for myself. Sapna has said things earlier about tv actors which annoyed people in the house so she could of said it but can't be too sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiesonia1230

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

I am coming on live feed thread after ages. After reading DDT today, I felt I need to follow live feed to gain clarity. For instance, I am not sure whether Sapna said that stuff about telly actors or did Vishal spread false rumors. Confused
blackie trust me live feed is the best.. nothing going on in live feed as of nw but you probably missed todays aaksha and imams fight?? but i believe sapna did probably say those things

Yes, sonia. I read about aashka and imam's fight in DDT and I am sad that I missed it. I really wanted to watch Imam taking on AakshaLOL Hopefully they will include it in the main telecast tomorrow. 

I am liking this Imam guy. He is a pathaka, a total dramabaaz. He will be entertaining in the show.Evil Smile

zeefan 1sonia1230

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia1230

Yes, sonia. I read about aashka and imam's fight in DDT and I am sad that I missed it. I really wanted to watch Imam taking on AakshaLOL Hopefully they will include it in the main telecast tomorrow. 

I am liking this Imam guy. He is a pathaka, a total dramabaaz. He will be entertaining in the show.Evil Smile
ofcourse they will show ashka and imams fight in tomorrows episode..

imam is a full on entertainment package.. he was crying, demanding to leave the show and banging things today lol bechari ashka darr gaye thiLOL

blackie

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Anyone got a link to the precap for tomorrow some ppl say theyve seen it... Plz post the link

Tashu.

IF-Dazzler

Tashu.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saniya93

Anyone got a link to the precap for tomorrow some ppl say theyve seen it... Plz post the link

yeah I was looking for the same

Saniya93

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

Originally posted by Saniya93

yeah I was looking for the same

I really wanna c the fight in precap

blackie

luckym2012

luckym2012

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I hope that the fight will keep rajeev and mink in i'd rather sapna and vrjesh go  they've run their course!

Edited by luckym2012 - 18 November 2012 at 2:20pm

sonia1230Saniya93

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.