Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Exclusive Spoiler: Next Week Story Of Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Mahadev tells Ashoksundari the story about Vishnu's Narsingh and Rishab 'avatar'.Mahadev transforms into the Rishab 'avatar' to calm down the Narsingh 'avatar' of Vishnu.Mahadev, Parvati and Ashoksundari go to meet Kartikey. Ashoksundari meets her brother for the first time and spends time getting to know him. The whole family spends a good time together.Indra is angry with Kartikey and contemplates sending Devsena to him. Meanwhil, Mahadev tells Ashoksundari about Upamanyu.Mahadev appears in front of Upmanyu and puts him through a final test and eventually solves his problem by giving him a cow for milk, and explains the importance of 'vidya' to him.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereSandytatsmeGopikaahemavidzTinacoolFindingShakjayvenkdeboleena.manna-Priti11---Yukthi--sukhi...Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoiler for Next Week" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
teaser of  promo for ganesh is out,, "mahadev's ladla says the voice "

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12FindingShak--Yukthi--Nikki_Titli

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Rishabh avatar was of vishnu or mahadev??
this is what i read
RISHABH AVATAR (Incarnation as Rishabh Dev) : Lord Vishnu in his ninth incarnation as  Rishabh Dev was born to king Nabhi and Marudevi. His mother Marudevi was the daughter of Indra. He attained that state of Paramhansa (an ascetic of highest order who has controlled his anger) which is an uphill task. He was given the title of 'Jin' which means a ' a knower'. His followers are known as Jains.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shiva

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

Rishabh avatar was of vishnu or mahadev??
this is what i read
RISHABH AVATAR (Incarnation as Rishabh Dev) : Lord Vishnu in his ninth incarnation as Rishabh Dev was born to king Nabhi and
Marudevi. His mother Marudevi was the daughter of Indra. He attained that state
of Paramhansa (an ascetic of highest order who has controlled his anger) which
is an uphill task. He was given the title of 'Jin' which means a ' a knower'. His followers are known as Jains.

dont know about rishabdev being vishnu's avtar but lord rishabdev is our first thirthankar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shivajayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
http://vicharvandana.tripod.com/24avataars.html
I dont know foram, I read it on this site. Dont know about its authenticity. Even buddha is listed as an avatar of vishnu. [ this i had read before.] but Rishabh avatar i am reading for first time..

foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

http://vicharvandana.tripod.com/24avataars.html
I dont know foram, I read it on this site. Dont know about its authenticity. Even buddha is listed as an avatar of vishnu. [ this i had read before.] but Rishabh avatar i am reading for first time..

i dont know is this right or not but have never heard it before nor in jain granths.

jayvenk

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.