Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

i don't think ZaShi marriage will happen, because legally Shweta is Rishi's wife, she can create a big drama and she can even get him arrested Ouch
right now the only good thing that can happen in the show is the comeback of Indira, i hope it happens asap Smile
Nutan ji Indira was wearing this dress in that marriage sequence:

i think the epi was aired on 2nd or 3rd of july Smile

so wat he can have 2 wives  n zara might not be shown as his legal wife but acc. to rituals n riti riwaaj she will b his wife n makers can show  zara  married to rishi as 2nd wive as in show already  we have shown kutumb jumpa together as wives of inder  munna was getting married 2nd time even having 1st wife sunaina present n it is also shown on other shows also having 2 wives  and only one is legal
so wat its not the big deal 4 show maker u know these daysLOL
n infact in reality we  have such cases  n relationsWink n zaashi will declare their marrige to sweta n family after jab wo yeh kar lenge at  some place then they will come homeWinkWinkso kaun rokega their wedding yaar

?

Edited by tabu31noor - 17 November 2012 at 8:01am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yyy lady in red:) (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Iam 100% sure zaashi marriage not going to take place at any cost

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

i don't think ZaShi marriage will happen, because legally Shweta is Rishi's wife, she can create a big drama and she can even get him arrested Ouch
right now the only good thing that can happen in the show is the comeback of Indira, i hope it happens asap Smile

so wat he can have 2 wives  n zara might not be shown as his legal wife but acc. to rituals n riti riwaaj she will b his wife n makers can show  zara  married to rishi as 2nd wive as in show already  we have shown kutumb jumpa together as wives of inder  munna was getting married 2nd time even having 1st wife sunaina present n it is also shown on other shows also having 2 wives  and only one is legal
so wat its not the big deal 4 show maker u know these daysLOL
n infact in reality we  have such cases  n relationsWink n zaashi will declare their marrige to sweta n family after jab wo yeh kar lenge at  some place then they will come homeWinkWinkso kaun rokega their wedding yaar

?

thanks for the pic and Information Tabu31noor

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

thanks for the pic and Information  that is why you are favourite  of all. so nice of you.

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
There is no interesting scenes is going to occur on monday epi
Old shweta argument with zara & rishi is going to happen

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
for diwali celebration

sumitbigfan

Goldie

sumitbigfan

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Marriage of inshi will be a treat to watch...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.