Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
hey guys i have strong feeling that there is gonna b big twist next week in HD as wnever indra ne red color dress pahna hai bad interesting twist aaya hai
see

like when she wore red suit RK kidnapped her n 6 pheras marriage took place EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n then again indra wore red saree with red bangles n all they got full marriage secretely with honey moon n rain dance n all as complementary gift 4 us''..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n now writers purposely made zara to wear red dress with red bangles n all   similar attire as bride or newly wed  so I guess something big twist going to come next week on laxmi puja day ohhh house is also gonna be all decorated''.n I think this time also inshi/zashi marriage gonna take place again somehow''I don't know how it is possible insipte of MK n swetaji living in SN but yeh HD hai they can make anything possible to change the story lineLOL'..i think zara will realize that indu need her real mother badly seeing her bad behavior so she will become her second mom by marrying RK to bring her on right track n correct her daughter as shown she already knew MK is a terrorist so wont think twice to leave him now'''i hope 4 that my six sense become true this time finger crossedWinkTonguei got this feeling the day zara picked red color dress of RK choiceLOLWink

i m waiiting 4  ZASHI qbool hai qbool haiLOLWinkEmbarrassed

guys share yur views n guess wat cud b the reason of zara wearing redWink

Edited by tabu31noor - 17 November 2012 at 1:39am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bhaak01ratibob007Bharu11sakshi1emymichaelmanali65Sneha.komark-mayurRanjinikishanprachidewadinats07....Diya....-Neha04---Divya--loveinshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yyy lady in red:)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
so aur kitna baar shaadi karenge inshiDead. already before leap they have married 6-7 timesLOL..anyway possibility hai like u said rishi fir se apni shrimatijise shaadi karsaktahai par iss baar kushi kushi se..in his own dialogue to indira before the leap janam janam ka bandhan hai hum dono ki Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessruhi

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

so aur kitna baar shaadi karenge inshiDead. already before leap they have married 6-7 timesLOL..anyway possibility hai like u said rishi fir se apni shrimatijise shaadi karsaktahai par iss baar kushi kushi se..in his own dialogue to indira before the leap janam janam ka bandhan hai hum dono ki Cool

every 4-5 months to banta hai inshi ka  phir se  shadi karnekaLOLLOLmakers also obcessed with shadi trak na in show LOLiss baar zashi banke see its hatke naWink HD ishtyleLOLWink
LOL

Edited by tabu31noor - 17 November 2012 at 1:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Sneha.ko

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
ofcourse hatke hai..but we too are ready iss baar..actually kya hai na once in 2 months hum bi inshi ki shaadi nahi dekliya toh maza nahi aatihai..aisa addicted hogaye hai hum unn dono ka shaadi dekkar..yeh iss baar qabool hai qabool hai bolnewalehai..kyu ki hindu aur christian type ki shaadi karchuke hai already.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007princessruhi--Divya--

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

ofcourse hatke hai..but we too are ready iss baar..actually kya hai na once in 2 months hum bi inshi ki shaadi nahi dekliya toh maza nahi aatihai..aisa addicted hogaye hai hum unn dono ka shaadi dekkar..yeh iss baar qabool hai qabool hai bolnewalehai..kyu ki hindu aur christian type ki shaadi karchuke hai already.

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed mughe bhi qbool hai

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Inshi shadi infront of family in munn'a madap( dulai track) that time Indira was in which dress? i am trying to recall but can not. can anyone suggest the date , so that i can watch that epi?

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
i don't think ZaShi marriage will happen, because legally Shweta is Rishi's wife, she can create a big drama and she can even get him arrested Ouch
right now the only good thing that can happen in the show is the comeback of Indira, i hope it happens asap Smile
Nutan ji Indira was wearing this dress in that marriage sequence:

i think the epi was aired on 2nd or 3rd of july Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divya--

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
We all want to see INSHI proper MARRIGE and love to see Indira in red but we have to wait for this, they need to sort out lots of hurdles in their life. Get Sweta out of way. Prove  ZARA is Indira and know the story behind it and get Indu discipline  Yes it would be grant to see proper 7 Pheres, . KanyaDan  Shindoor Dan wedding !!!!  Hope to see this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz--Divya--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.