Archana taide is fantastic

Ashi2429 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i agree that lot of fans r watching qubool hai becoz of karan...he is a fantastic actor n he's doing a great job..but let's not forget the other actors in show who are also performing remarkably well...I like nikhat character a lot...archana taide is beautifully portraying that character..Archana is looking so beautiful even with d dusky makeup..if u guys have noticed she doesn't have too much dialogues in a scene but her eyes n expression says it all...I can feel d pain of nikhat n I'm sure lot of people will b connecting to nikhat's character becoz yes our society is very biased...thru this post I just wanted to make you guys aware of nikhat...her story progress slowly but I guess it wil b interesting... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We r apperciating all actors of the show :-)
Ashi2429 thumbnail
i just want all the qubool hai fans to relate with Nikhat and her pain... :) all the actors are awsuumm :)
veenisha thumbnail
all the actors are playing their role really well :)
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its really gr8 jus luv qubool hai itz very unique n how the actors are doing very well in portraying different characters all the credit goes to da team of qubool hai
BlessedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
We are loving and appreciating each and every character and they all are the souls of QH... 
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post   nice thot  :)
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
for me Qubool Hai is about all characters not about only 3 characters and i am appreciating all characters :) and their work  
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice take...All the actors in Qubool Hai r the best...