Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ashi2429

Ashi2429

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Guys i agree that lot of fans r watching qubool hai becoz of karan...he is a fantastic actor n he's doing a great job..but let's not forget the other actors in show who are also performing remarkably well...I like nikhat character a lot...archana taide is beautifully portraying that character..Archana is looking so beautiful even with d dusky makeup..if u guys have noticed she doesn't have too much dialogues in a scene but her eyes n expression says it all...I can feel d pain of nikhat n I'm sure lot of people will b connecting to nikhat's character becoz yes our society is very biased...thru this post I just wanted to make you guys aware of nikhat...her story progress slowly but I guess it wil b interesting... Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloverbhuvana90Aqibaa_19luv_lvndr-rajsua-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana taide is fantastic" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
We r apperciating all actors of the show :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi2429

Ashi2429

Ashi2429

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
that's gr8.. :) thnx

Ashi2429

Ashi2429

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
i just want all the qubool hai fans to relate with Nikhat and her pain... :) all the actors are awsuumm :)

veenisha

IF-Rockerz

veenisha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
all the actors are playing their role really well :)

dreamyrose

Goldie

dreamyrose

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
its really gr8 jus luv qubool hai itz very unique n how the actors are doing very well in portraying different characters all the credit goes to da team of qubool hai

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
We are loving and appreciating each and every character and they all are the souls of QH... 

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
nice post   nice thot  :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.