Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Tarey ff (on current track) updated Part 5 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

taanisfanno1

Groupbie

taanisfanno1

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taareyforever

U NOE WHATTT???? I LOVED IT!!! It was perfect.. I mean.. each and every detail.. The proposal.. the place where Rey took her.. taani's feelings.. Gang's happiness... unity.. Taarey kiss.. n Rey's last dialouge was the cutest of all..
Rey:  now dat all problems r solved n v r a (pauses) couple... n u said dat u dont mind (he is reffering 2 day in computer room n tani knos it) May I ??
AWhhh!!!! Loved it to the core!!! PERFECT IS THE WORD!! LOVE U FOR THIS!!
If u don't mind.. may I know ur name?

Obviously I dont mind.. My names Khushi Agarwal.. Big smile N thank u sooo much!! Perfect is a big word n it doz make me reallly happy!! Thanku sooo much!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tarey ff (on current track) updated Part 5 (Page 11)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taanisfanno1

Groupbie

taanisfanno1

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Guys! Thanku thanku sooo much!!! All of u!! I am sooo happy that u liked the ff!! Praise is the best gift for any writer!! Thanks guys!! 

-Memories-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Memories-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanisfanno1

Originally posted by Taareyforever

U NOE WHATTT???? I LOVED IT!!! It was perfect.. I mean.. each and every detail.. The proposal.. the place where Rey took her.. taani's feelings.. Gang's happiness... unity.. Taarey kiss.. n Rey's last dialouge was the cutest of all..
Rey:  now dat all problems r solved n v r a (pauses) couple... n u said dat u dont mind (he is reffering 2 day in computer room n tani knos it) May I ??
AWhhh!!!! Loved it to the core!!! PERFECT IS THE WORD!! LOVE U FOR THIS!!
If u don't mind.. may I know ur name?

Obviously I dont mind.. My names Khushi Agarwal.. Big smile N thank u sooo much!! Perfect is a big word n it doz make me reallly happy!! Thanku sooo much!!
Hayee.. Tum bhi Agarwal.. Me Too Agarwal.. My names Shivangi Agarwal.. U are always welcome.. !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hima_taarey

Post Reply New Post

Go to top