Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Lo ji..ak Rival site wale bol rahe hai ranji will adopt khushi..no no i have no probs with that...but kal hi tv9 seg mili hum logo ko ki ashni will adopt khushi...am totally confused nwConfused...mujhe na lagta hai end mein adoption hoga hi nahi..neither ranji nor ashni will adopt the kid...waise manna padega ak khushi ne reporter logo ko bhi latto bana kar chodi...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

myeraMercuryVenusvyomanLuvRanJikaks0211Vidishaalee_Ashninidhirohandebaparna77ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "adoption.." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Hope ur prediction "neither AshNi nor RAnji will adopt khushi" comes true Nini!!! So desperately waiting for this khushi to permanently go away...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2rule

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Nini, m telling u dadu ka dimagi halat thik nehi hain...unko jaldi badlo...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2rulettrocks

LuvRanJi

IF-Dazzler

LuvRanJi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
M speechless Confused

niniborn2rulettrocks

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
i do want khushi  2 go  away from ashni life no doubt abt that...but from the story point of view if for some reason or the other ashni decide not to adopt khushi does that necessarily mean another will have to adopt her..i mean is it that simple ye nahi to wo...i dont know just a thought 

Edited by niniborn2rule - 17 November 2012 at 2:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvRanJinidhirohandebaparna77ttrocks

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

i do want khushi go to away froma shni life no doubt abt that...but from the syory point of view if for some reason or the other ashni decide not to adopt khushi does that necessarily mean another will have to adopt her..i mean is it that simple ye nahi to wo...i dont know just a thought 

@bold, dekh..ashu likes khushi..even nidhi..ranjie se khushi ka keya lena dena ?? Confused kamaal hain yaar!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvRanJininiborn2rulenidhirohan

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
actually mujee toh yeh bhi saamj nahi aaraahaa ki nidhi kaise ready hoo gayee khusi ko adopt kaarnee ki liyee.Confused.when child issue has been raised by ashu and dadi bua intially she was very clear that she cant afford to have child for 2 yearsShockedShockedShockednow she is one who wants to adopt khusiOuchand waisee toh baat yeh bhi hai ki khusi kaa ranguu aur anjii see kyaa leenaa denaaShockedShockedShockedeven if anji is unable to have child she can adopt new born child from anywhere?why only khusiShockedOuchOuch..i think CV's like khusi soo much that they want to put her in ktlk if not one way then by other way..AngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusLuvRanJininiborn2ruledebaparna77

LuvRanJi

IF-Dazzler

LuvRanJi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhirohan

actually mujee toh yeh bhi saamj nahi aaraahaa ki nidhi kaise ready hoo gayee khusi ko adopt kaarnee ki liyee.Confused.when child issue has been raised by ashu and dadi bua intially she was very clear that she cant afford to have child for 2 yearsShockedShockedShockednow she is one who wants to adopt khusiOuchand waisee toh baat yeh bhi hai ki khusi kaa ranguu aur anjii see kyaa leenaa denaaShockedShockedShockedeven if anji is unable to have child she can adopt new born child from anywhere?why only khusiShockedOuchOuch..i think CV's like khusi soo much that they want to put her in ktlk if not one way then by other way..AngryAngryAngry

even if anji is unable to have child she can adopt new born child from anywhere?why only Khushi

This is what irritating the most ..y only Khushi Angry

MercuryVenusdebaparna77

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.