The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

What if...

tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Hey TVDians!

Well so far the storyline has been hinting on this so called greater evil that is about to hit MF right? And in episode 6, they did unravel some of the secrets as well... Sort of at least... So while watching episode 6, something crossed me mind!

What if this professor Shane has a hidden agenda of coming to MF?
He mentioned something about this person called Silas that had been buried by some witch and was supposedly "immortal" and even older than the originals... So maybe Silas is the 1st ever vampire on earth, making him the most powerful of the lot... Which explains the greater evil part Shocked
Maybe Shane is finding Silas and the hunters mark is not a map to the cure but to the Silas instead (quite possible since the curse of the moon and the sun was a ruse as well) that's why he is so into the completion of the mark? Or is he Silas himself? And even April and Matt confirmed that Shane did have something to do with the pastors blowing up incident...
All I know is that Silas is suppose to be the badass of the season for now...
What are your views?

Love
Tanasha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi_shivmeriyaarvampyrgirlricha.DarkParadise..

tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Why doesn't anyone want to discuss this possible track Cry
meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hmmm that is very interesting, and a very possible track.
With the tvd writers you never know what to expect they're always full of surprises. I'm pretty sure Shane has some sort of weird hidden agenda that has become obvious because he sent the hunter to mystic falls. 
It is possible for him to be Silas good observation.. and there may not be a cure at all. It's all too complicated for me to even think about where the story will go, but I think what you have said is very possible. I mean anything can happen, something we never even imagined, for all we know Jeremy could turn out to be the greater evil because if his potential hunterism LOLConfused

Edited by meriyaar - 18 November 2012 at 9:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993

tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I never even thought of Jeremy being the greater evil but now that you mentioned it, it seems so plausible! Shocked
Whatever it is, at least Jeremy wont be left in the shadows of the other characters and I will definitely like that a lot and the secret behind the 5 better be a good one too if not it'll be over hyped t the end of it all

meriyaar

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Jeremy is still wearing that ring.. maybe he'll have greater effect on him just like Alaric! Monkey Icon
And Shane is one mysterious person!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993meriyaar

vampyrgirlricha Goldie
vampyrgirlricha
vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
i too am thinking the same ever since shane was introduced..
first i thought he ws a hunter, now i think maybe he is silas...
n actually lots of possiblities...!!!!!!!!

tanasha1993

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Wow, I never thought that the cure thing might also be a myth like the sun and the moon curseErmm

But definitely, Shane has bigger plans than what we see. This whole mystery is intriguing. I, too, feel that Jeremy will ultimately go the dark way, mightn't necessarily be like Alaric's but something definitely. The question is whether he'll be able to come back. Alaric couldn'tBroken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993meriyaar

tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Wow, I never thought that the cure thing might also be a myth like the sun and the moon curseErmm

But definitely, Shane has bigger plans than what we see. This whole mystery is intriguing. I, too, feel that Jeremy will ultimately go the dark way, mightn't necessarily be like Alaric's but something definitely. The question is whether he'll be able to come back. Alaric couldn'tBroken Heart

I hope he doesn't end up like ric though... It was so heart wrenching to see him die in the season finale last year Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarReal.Madrid.DarkParadise..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index