Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Will Ratanjeet forgive Sampooran?

Tweet   
like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
Ratanjeet Kaur was pregnant with her second baby after eight years. Unfortunately, she falls off the stairs and held Sampooran Singh responsible for her miscarriage.

SampooranOur sources from Ek Veer ki ardaas - Veeratells us, "While running away from Sampooran, Ratan falls down the stairs and suffers a miscarriage. Both Ratan and Kartaar blame Sampooran for her loss and ask him to leave her alone."

The source adds, "Sampooran tells Ranvijay to take care of Ratan and his baby sister. He is completely broken because of her allegations and has lost all hope in life. He decides to leave his house."

When contacted Sampooran shares, "I had no intentions of hurting Ratan or our baby. I love Ratan a lot and will do anything to bring her back into my life. I want things to be normal and as they were before. But, I have lost all hopes now. With the loss of our baby, I think I have lost Ratan as well."

When asked to talk about Sampooran Singh a depressed Ratan says, "I don't want to talk to talk anything about him. Firstly, he broke my trust and now I have lost my child because of him. I will never forgive him. I don't want him back in my life."

Will Ratan forgive Sampooran? Or will he walk out of her life.To find out, watch maha episode of Ek Veer ki ardaas Veera, on Sunday 18th November at 9 PM on STAR Plus.

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
 | 
Saturday, November 17, 2012
STARONE.IN

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Virgopk81pari97paviluvsvirikaseelaksHdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP: Will Ratanjeet forgive Sampurna" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Tfs

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
thank u!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.