saachi might marry jagya!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
since beginning i have this doubt in my mind ..but after listening to her stubborn words she may end up marrying jagya ðŸ¤¢

That would be interesting to watch... :P

How many times is Jagya going to marry ? ðŸ˜• God must be way too kind to him. Seems too much though so I doubt it.
i feel that way too . Saachi will fall badly for him and since she is stubborn she wil marry him why he uses her remains to be seen . Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
i feel it will be the other wat round sanchi will use him to get her point of marrying a divrocee to shiv!! jaggu will be the nice guy here!! i really cant stand sanchi but i feel they will make her the new evil and ruin sumis happienss by marrying jaggu
She will use the divorcee argument when Shiv opposes her marraige to Jagya .
nah man. Just because she said that does not mean BV ke Cvs will become Ekta kapoor. They do not need stupid illogical twists to keep us glued to the show. 
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

nah man. Just because she said that does not mean BV ke Cvs will become Ekta kapoor. They do not need stupid illogical twists to keep us glued to the show. 

Agree with you...And further, Anandi will let her know that Jagya is already married to Gauri and even Garui's pregnancy thing needs to come forward...So, I don't think this twist will come...! That would be shallow thing to show, just because she said so...!
Neh, neh, aisa kuch nahi hoga, some fracas will be there, then Gauri will re enter and we will stretch that for many months and we will argue amongst ourselves as to who is better Gauri or Saanchi.

By the way did someone see those clips some one had posted showing lover boy Jagya, almost like (not quite) Sylvestor Stallone in his first blue flick  ðŸ˜³