Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Guys z my second ff on RaHi..i know dat i still didnt cmplete my first ff ..but when i was sleeping yesterday..dis ff struck my mind..so i m starting it..hope u will like it Smile

INTRODUCTION 

LOVE z magical . It has some magic which can melt even a heartless person . Is der any prince charming in reality. Will d fairy tale stories come true. Do u believe dat love really exits .love can be of many types .will it change ur life ???? 

CHARACTER SKETCH                                                                                       Ranveer Shergill :-   He was charming,handsome,confident ,with full on attitude . Dis year was special 2 him bcoz he was gng join his medical college which was his dream ,his desire .He never believed in "LOVE" he always felt dat love will ruin a person 's life n it was just a time pass game which people play wid others emotions.He believed and loved his best friend KD aka Keshav Desai he was nt only his friend but mre den a brother. Ranveer never believed in destiny

Panchi Rastogi :-She was beautiful ,chubby ,cute n with a fab sense of humor,sensitive .She always believed in destiny ,fate ,love n her fairy tales n she was waiting for her prince charming. Even her desire n dream came true she was also joining in d medical college of royal which is in mumbai. She loves her cousin Kiya  alot dey both were very close to each other .LOVE means  alot 2 her .she always believed in it.

Will destiny bring dem together ????Will Panchi get her price charming ??Will Ranveer prove dat love z all trash ??In dis journey will dey loose der loved ones??? i Will Panchi make Ranveer believe in LOVE or Will Ranveer prove her wrong ???what was d reason for Ranveer's disbelief in LOVE ??What if destiny has different plans for dem???

guys i knw dat dis z nt so intresting but who ever want pm plz send buddy request to RaHiloveforever ...Wink

Edited by rocksravya11 - 19 January 2013 at 7:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tenzingchodendiyadawda13Anikz003kittu_arshahangok--Akshu--Let-It-Go..Serendipity..snowflake.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaHi FF :- Two Strangers part 2 updated" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tani18

tani18

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
very very intruging...do pm me wen u update...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rocksravya11

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
interesting concept...plz continue soon n pm me too...Smile

rocksravya11

aashi_arsha

Goldie

aashi_arsha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Awesome Concept Yaar 

Please  Update soon

rocksravya11

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
amzing concept Sravya di
loved it
another ff on rahi i will toh readLOLLOL
loved it
wanna see wht append pdate the first part soon na

rocksravya11

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani18

very very intruging...do pm me wen u update...:)
sure dear...Smile

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

interesting concept...plz continue soon n pm me too...Smile
yep sure...

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashi_arsha

Awesome Concept Yaar 

Please  Update soon
thnkzzz dear i will update it today...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.