Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Mummy, I want that puppy!

Here is my take or rant shall I say. Well this is all about episode November 16, 2012 of Punar Vivah ,if you are wondering what this is all about.

Let's get started! When would Yash come to know that his son Ansh is being mishandled by his grandmother and grandfather! I want him to protect his son from the world as:"There's a lots of ugly things in the world." I would love if he would explain to his son that this and that sometimes his grandparents can become the ugly thing by taking advantage of his innocence. But we all know,"That's impossible!"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdkatjjD2t1r5kon1o1_250.gif

Well I'm getting ahead of myself. It's wonderful that he is concerned about the health of his Ansh and it's his number one priority to take him to a doctor for vaccination because he does not want him to get sicker because of negligence.

Shobha stop treating Ansh like you own him! Shobha and Mr Dupey are now worried that Yash is taking Ansh away from them.This reminds me of the kid who wants the neighbors puppy and who throws a temper tantrum!

Bua's concern that Arti ran away to her mother is well placed but the way she goes about it is all wrong me thinks!

She should come down from her high throne. "Who died and made you the queen?" says Cas! No not really but it's good that he stopped her and put her in her place after all Arti is not her daughter in law!

Cas has now told Arti what I've been dying to tell her if I ever met her. That is inform someone when you go out on an errand and this never happens the way we want because we always forget to tell someone even if we intend to tell someone that we are going out. Kudos to CV's for grounding this show in minute details of real life. I loved this part the most crazy as it may sound!

But still Bua has forgotten her place and she is with her divide and conquer tactics! She must have been the Queen of Hearts in another incarnation!off with her head

Two episodes ago she was complaining that the three Bahu's were walking by like three Disney princess!

Ah I was going to state that Yash should somehow finish up on his court date with Paridhi, Pankaj and Prateek and be with Arti and Ansh. Better yet he skip it.

Go ahead reveal the truth. Put all your cards down Mr. Dupey! I'm sure you are not going to come up all aces!

Beware not all 52 cards are aces!  Because this is not possible!

Why am I lecturing a fictional character but I'm sure the drama is going to go the other way if he tells all to Yash and not the way he wants to direct it.

But the part I loved most I saved to say in the last paragraph which is Yash said. "See I can untangle your necklace from your hair and solve your problems too so don't hesitate to share your problems!"   I know I tweaked the statement but it holds the same sentiments. 

I'll end this with these lyrics from Lion King song.

In a perfect world
One we've never known
We would never need to face the world alone

They can have the world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But somewhere in my secret heart

I know
Love will find a way
Anywhere I go
I'm home
If you are there beside me

Edited by AngelDark - 16 November 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiedarrishnirmalac99nuresmeraldaLeevi05Kittya_Cullenlenageorge-enchanted-angakeJosmi01-AarYaholic-anoneeanushaarjaInduG64PuvZgafulu14pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Rant: Mummy, I want that puppy!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lenageorge

IF-Dazzler

lenageorge

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
wow.it was awesome analysisClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro

anushaarja

IF-Rockerz

anushaarja

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
lovely take angel bhai... and i liked those GIFs... apt ones...

AngeloScuro

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Oh...Mr Dupey...the duperloved that part :)

I don't think Bua is wrong anywhere...she is doing what she always does, following the tradition of dressing down Aarti and the other two soft targets

The CVs' attention to details is laudable at times...so agree with you on that :)

Do they call this an Analysis? Good one :-D

AngeloScuro

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Awesome take Clap

AngeloScuro

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Superb take,Angel!

AngeloScuro

nuresmeralda

Goldie

nuresmeralda

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
awesome take..HeartHeart

AngeloScuro

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
gr8 analysis

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.