Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Please can anyone tell me who is playing the character of Rubel? Though he is arrogant, rude and showoff he seems to be perfect pair for Pankhuri in terms of their built. He should have been given the role of Adi.
No! No! Pls do not get me wrong and started bashing me. I love Adi as well as Pankhu but looking at Adi's built and Rubel's I am making this comment.
Adi is loving , caring ,respectful and kind . Rubel is tall handsome and attractive but arrogant, snobbish, botherless , rude , disrespectful and dominant. But I still find him very handosme.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikakhannaSpotshesherkobitafunkyliciousPoojaa_Panusha.cochinseelakssukhi...alonebird

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rubel The Gr8" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raadhni

Please can anyone tell me who is playing the character of Rubel? Though he is arrogant, rude and showoff he seems to be perfect pair for Pankhuri in terms of their built. He should have been given the role of Adi.
No! No! Pls do not get me wrong and started bashing me. I love Adi as well as Pankhu but looking at Adi's built and Rubel's I am making this comment.
Adi is loving , caring ,respectful and kind . Rubel is tall handsome and attractive but arrogant, snobbish, botherless , rude , disrespectful and dominant. But I still find him very handosme.

Its Khushwant Walia...Agree with U...Rubel s match for Pankhu in terms of built...Wink.

..But PaYa chemistry rocks..He cant replace Nakuul Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeishikakhannaRaadhnishesherkobitapiyualkasweetysaranArshig8f.s.mseelakssukhi...alonebird

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I think it is intentional... Aditya is vulnerable like a kid when it comes to relationships (that's how he was portrayed from the beginning) because of his messed up childhood. Nakuul Mehta suits that role perfectly with his slight built & large puppy eyes. 
I am happy the new villain is handsome... because I am tired of fugly villains. His overacting suits the role right now but I hope he will show a softer side in future. 

Pairs aren't always made by built...and certainly not in real life. My mami is 2 inches taller than my mama. Since my mama lost his hair..she seems to have grown 3 inches taller than himROFL But they are an adorable couple & that's all that matters.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeRaadhnimeriyaaraliaanusha.cochinArshig8sukhi...f.s.mseelaksalonebird

alonebird

IF-Stunnerz

alonebird

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Ya Khuswant is handsome guye...
But Nakuul is perfect for Adi...
And his chemistry with Disha is outstanding...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumisa91anusha.cochinArshig8sharna2k6seelaks

ishikakhanna

ishikakhanna

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
i completely agree with you that he is v handsome & has v good personality. Nakul n khushwant both has v different personalities,it would be fun to see their conflict in future episode...sometimes Khushwant over shadows Nakul...but dnt get me wrong Nakul is v v cute too. Khushwant is handsome n Nakul is cute,both are unique in their own ways...i agree finally we have good looking negative character on television.His acting is good,he is new on television n i think this is his first show (never seen him before) he will improve with time. cant wait to watch more of him n Nakul.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaseelaks

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Nakuul is damn hot yaaar!!! He's so versatile that he can do anything, and fit the role of anything. But in PKDH he's shown to be the soft, innocent, cute guy. He is a little smaller than the Rubel guy, but he's perfect for Adi!

The actor, I dont know his name, is meant to look rough and tough hence why he even appears to be bigger.

NaSha's jodi can't be beaten.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikakhanna

ishikakhanna

ishikakhanna

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
firstly name of that actor who is playing Rubel is KHUSHWANT WALIA...Smile N i completely agree that Nakul is v cute n i do agree that he is perfect match to Pankhu but this new guy is equally good in his own way..as i said before they both are unique in their own way n i m happy that he doesn't look out n out negative!!! i really like Nakul n he  is versatile no doubts..but khushwant is new and i find him promising!!!  he is attractive n handsome n would be fun to see him pairing up with pankhu to create problems for pankhu n adi,waiting to see love triangle in d show bet them n waiting to see more of Rubel :)  WinkHeart

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for d responses. Adi is also very very cute and handsome in his own form... innocent, jovial, loving , kind and perfect for Pankhu.
But I have got to say that " I can not resist admiring Rubel" and man I really find him hot too.Blushing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.